Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its pathetic, it truely is. I pitty you, actually I don't. Its sad that you have to steal everything you have that is half way nice because you are too worthless to get it on your own.

Long story short. Came in from the girls house last night around 3:30, bike still parked on the side walk in front of my house. Came out this morning at 7 to go to school and the bike had been moved behind my car. I didn't put anything together at the moment, so I went in and got my key to unlock the forks and then it dawned on me. WTF???

They made it about 20 feet and then dumped it in my yard, backed it back up and put it behind my car. Thanks for muddying it up really nice for me. I guess you did it to give me motivation to wash it huh?

Anyways, needless to say, it will NOT be left out any more and I will be getting insurance lol.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
grabs soap box-

you should have had insurance already

gets off soap box

I hate thieves, they are right there with animal abusers in my book. Glad you still have the bike.

·
Registered
685 Posts
After losing my last bike to thieves, the 10R is protected by Bushmaster, Mossberg, Glock, or whatever I can get my hands on the fastest.

Buddy of mine had his bike stolen two weeks ago and when he reported it, the cop said that another one was taken that same night from the same area!

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
sorry to hear that.... glad u still have it though... i have had a bike stolen in the past and it sux... my friends LE R1 was stolen 2 months ago along w/ his S-10 (now that it has been a bit, that is funny when u really think about it)

·
Registered
4,915 Posts
After losing my last bike to thieves, the 10R is protected by Bushmaster, Mossberg, Glock, or whatever I can get my hands on the fastest.

Buddy of mine had his bike stolen two weeks ago and when he reported it, the cop said that another one was taken that same night from the same area!
They usually takes a moving truck with no windows and use a mattress to lay down the bikes on it to pull them inside of it..

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^ not pointing fiingers but sounds like experiance... :heyyou: ... im kidding.... u are right

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,310 Posts
I was thinkin the same thing....Bad Example, it sounds like you know what your talkin about .....j/k :lol:

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
I saw a CCTV vid of a couple guys jacking a CBR600RR...they had it in the back of a minivan with dual sliding doors in less than a minute or so.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yeah, my ZX-10R never leaves my sight. I remember my boy went to a Chinese Buffet, parked on the street. When he came out, bike was GONE. It sucks because u put so much work into your bike and then some "scumb bag" comes and steals like nothing.

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
I never take my bike to the store...It is stored in my garage and I take it to work on a military base...The rest of the time I'm out riding it. I don't even get off it to get gas much less let it out of my sight.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
this shit makes me so nervous. i hate fucking thieves and wish nothing but the worst life for all of them

·
Registered
312 Posts
That sucks. I hate people too.:headshake

·
Registered
524 Posts
this shit makes me so nervous. i hate fucking thieves and wish nothing but the worst life for all of them

Exactly X2. I had a 1976 500 Kaw 2-smoke with 6K actual miles stolen off my porch a couple years ago. Sad part is, they probably rode it until it was out of gas and then destroyed it. :dontknow:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Well locked up

My wife laughs at me, my bike is pushed through the house into a locked shed.
The bike is also alarmed.
The only way to take it, is if it comes through the house.
But I guess nothing is impossible.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I won't go into specifics, but I have measures on/in/around/wherever/you'll never know in regards to the garage where my bike lives. That being said I never leave home without my Glock 27 and it sleeps on my nightstand right next to me so I fear any thief trying to steal mine. Dead men tell no tale.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I never take my bike to the store...It is stored in my garage and I take it to work on a military base...The rest of the time I'm out riding it. I don't even get off it to get gas much less let it out of my sight.

Agreed, I am the same way, I keep it in my apt, I dont have full insurance on it becuase they wont steal it, its a small town, if its take I will find who did it and they will slowly pay. I already took care of some business like this before so they really dont come around.

·
Registered
13 Posts
i hate someone messing with anyone's stuff...arent u located in tn? if so we need to tie them off when u get the mud off ill be happy to put some blue and white gixxer stripes all over it. :D

·
Registered
312 Posts
I won't go into specifics, but I have measures on/in/around/wherever/you'll never know in regards to the garage where my bike lives. That being said I never leave home without my Glock 27 and it sleeps on my nightstand right next to me so I fear any thief trying to steal mine. Dead men tell no tale.

Roger that! About six years ago I had a 4Inch Harwood cowl hood stolen off my 93 LX (347 stroker:wink:). The a$$holes that stole it did it right in front of the apt complex I stayed in at the time while I was in the field and nobody seen a thing :rolleyes:. Ever since I have dreamed of catching somebody in the process. Dead men tell no tales...damn right!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts