Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I Thought I'd vent on here about dumd $shits on other forums, ever wonder if people are online just to find someone to point their finger at and try to make look stupid???

I posted up on kawasakiworld.com about my project zx12r just to show people my project just cause I like to show people my projects... I made a simple error on the weight of the bike and I get bashed like I said jesus christ himself came down and disguised hondas as kawasakis or some weird shit????? WTF is wrong with some people...

http://kawasakiworld.com/zx-12r/39147-my-2000-zx-12r-project-d.html#post475544

DUSHE BAGS!!!!

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Anonymity triples the size of their balls.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Don't sweat it man. I used to post with most of those guys when it was
ZX-12r.org Just a simple mistake. Don't let that keep you from posting
over there. There are alot of good knowledgable people full of good info.

I do see what your saying though. That is a little harsh. Blow it off, it's just
the Internet.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yeap, IP addresses have away of making the balls bigger. I wonder how many people on forums are king bull shitters with no bike and still drive there moms S-10 to work at McDs?

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Man, thats pretty harsh indeed.
Thats part of the reason I get mad when i see all the bickering on this forum going on about "how bad this site is getting" It still is worlds better than 90% of the other bike forums on the net. Most of the bike sites I am a member of (most all of the liter forums) the members are very rude and won't even aknowledge your excistence unless you got a couple thousand posts.

Guys it could be so much worse than it is on zx-10r.net We got a great bunch of guys and a happy extended family for the most part, we just have our peaks and valley's just like any family/

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
^yep, but i know what your saying, some people just have noting going on in their own life so they want to poop on you too.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
:lol: just stick around here man, your loved here..... they know they suck at life, so why waste time with them :shit:heads
Man, thats pretty harsh indeed.
Thats part of the reason I get mad when i see all the bickering on this forum going on about "how bad this site is getting" It still is worlds better than 90% of the other forums. Guys it could be so much worse than it is on zx-10r.net We got a great bunch of guys and a happy extended family for the most part, we just have our peaks and valley's just like any family/
:+2: Well said, fellas. You go Garth! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
335 Posts
Yeap, IP addresses have away of making the balls bigger. I wonder how many people on forums are king bull shitters with no bike and still drive there moms S-10 to work at McDs?
:crackup::crackup::crackup: That's so true. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Damn it!!! You found me out!

Garth who gives 2 shits on what they think. A typo is a typo.

Like this typo I'm about to do...............My 10 is now the fastest 10 here!

Wait, that's not a typo! Come get some!

Vince, bring your sprint car! hahah

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
ive actually noticed a lot of d-bags on the web lately...and i have came to the conclusion since these economic times are hard and the unemployed are living the unemployable life.====>they make everyone else life miserable while they collect their unemployment checks:) ahahaha

·
Registered
813 Posts
This is worth coming out of lurking mode (even though I don't know whether or not I spelled lurking correctly). Garth, I have been reading your posts for a long time and I've always been impressed. This behavior has been across multiple forms, the VMA's and in congress lately. Keep letting us know how things are going.

·
Registered
312 Posts
These turds that point out stupid shit like typos and silly spelling errors are only masking there own shortcomings. I guess calling folks out make them feel better about being total a$$ bags. :jerkit:

·
FEELING LUCKY, PUNK ?
5,739 Posts
that's one funny thread.. how people just "explode" over some simple shit.
Like everybody else said, just stick here man :)

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
I'd just keep at it. Let em see you know your stuff.

Usually when I see someone post something that you can tell isn't fact at all, I smile and don't worry about it. Their post has no impact on anything I'm doing so I don't give a F. Unless it's information that's wrong (wrong oil type, torque spec) that could potentially screw someone up by going by that information I don't really feel the need to call :bs: on anyone.

If people wanna brag, stretch the truth, who cares? :dontknow:

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.