Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Currently Clueless
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever wonder what the expression "stuck on stupid" meant?

Well here is an example:

The grinning idiot clinging to Je$$e Jack$on is Cindy Sheehan... the sob sister protesting the war at Bush's ranch, who lost her son in the war, the same son she gave up in her divorce when he was 7 years old.

And by the way if you wonder why she has so much free time ... she is going through another divorce right now and guess what? She is giving up custody of another son.

As Forest Gump once wisely proclaimed, "Stupid is as stupid does."

What Is This Picture?

Obviously, it's a picture in a cemetery. What cemetery and whose grave?

Sadly, it's the grave of Casey Sheehan. After two years, and a DoD payment of $250,000 to the "Peace Mom", Cindy Sheehan has not had the time or bothered to have a headstone placed on this young hero's grave. And, she doesn't even have to pay for one, the DoD will provide one:

"The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) furnishes upon request, at no charge to the applicant, a government headstone or marker for the grave of any deceased eligible veteran in any cemetery around the world. For all deaths occurring before September 11, 2001, the VA may provide a headstone or marker only for graves that are not marked with a private headstone.

Flat markers in granite, marble, and bronze and upright headstones in granite and marble are available. The style chosen must be consistent with existing monuments at the place of burial. Niche markers are also available to mark columbaria used for internment of cremated remains."

Apparently she can find time to protest on at least 3 continents, get arrested various times, go on vacation in Hawaii, have photo ops with the Marxists in Venezuela, but can't seem to find the time to properly mark her son's grave.

Please DO pass this one along.

That worthless bitch needs to be shot, what a disgrace to her son.:fu2:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
cant see none of them pics...

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
I see the pics fine.

Good write up.. Yes, she is an idiot and has been made a martyr for the Leftist cause. Fuck em.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
04zeex10r said:
What a worthless pile of crap that woman is..

:+1:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Its people and people's actions like hers that make me embrarassed to be an American at times.......:headshake

It's really really sad that people use thier freedom here to spit on this country's soliders not to metion her own son..... Its obvious she is using her sons death as an excuse to get attention.... worthless pile of shit this woman is......

IMO she needs to :suicide: & make this world a better place.....

·
Registered
149 Posts
Two of my favorite American icons of all times....the great J.J. and America's favorite protesting mom, Cindy Sheehan. "Birds of a feather....."

Like ZXTOM said, it's people like these two characters that make me embarassed to be an American sometimes.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Well, I'd love to make up something really bad to say about her, but I'm too busy feeling for her son. I'll just agree with everything each one of you had said about that %#*&!.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Chrispy said:
Well, I'd love to make up something really bad to say about her, but I'm too busy feeling for her son. I'll just agree with everything each one of you had said about that %#*&!.
:+1: RIP...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts