Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I have recently had my bike custom mapped by HM Racing. >:)

It is as follows, Akra mid pipe and Slip on, replacement K&N and Lambda sensor remover.

If you too like me couldn't find one, please do PM me and I will gladly share it.

Happy Riding :helmet:

·
Registered
97 Posts
So how is it?
I'm saving for a woolich flasher at the mo... But still open to ideas... As we have the fast model anyway lol the main thing I'm after is decel cut off turned off and a little more responsiveness.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I have felt a noticeable change!

But please bear in mind, I did make a number of changes at the same time and I'm pretty sure losing the cat/collector box and having it mapped made all the difference.

My bike is still under warranty and didn't want to make any changes that couldn't easily be undone should the $4!t hit the fan.

I must say that it is properly loud and grunty with the link pipe and stubby! Oh and yes those videos on the tube showing them shooting flames, YUP THAT HAPPENS TOO :)

Not sure what you mean about the decel cut off turned off? But throttle response low down is all down to them being really rich due to that pesky lambda sensor and the lovely emissions laws (as per HM Racing). Go on test it, unplug it under the cover alongside the tank on the right(grey plug sticking at you, will throw a FI but meh, I bought a doodaah of fleabay and it did the trick by turning the FI light off and doesn't seem to have stuffed the fuelling up at all. Another dyno I will be done a it later to check it all over again just before the winter as I ride all year round.

Hope that helps???

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have the link pipe and akrapovic slip on already.. the deceleration cut off is for emissions, it cuts the fuel off when you shut off the throttle but makes it a bit snappy when opening it. If you turn it off and allow it to fuel when decelerating its less on/off and smoother when bringing the throttle on. But that can only be done with an ecu flash I think so it'll have to be a woolich.. the bazzaz is so much cheaper though.. so still deciding...! Ta for the reply.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts