Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well flipping through some channels, i came across ESPN Classic and well the 2000 WSBK in review is on tonight, and next week all week is greatest moments of Valentino Rossi from 125Gp on up.

Is this available in the US?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Not seeing it on any of the ESPN stuff here in the U.S. Frankly, I don't recall ESPN ever showing any WSBK stuff here in the US.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
yea were not gonna get that on espn, but maybe speed or an affiliate. that would be a bad ass show though about rossi

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
The broadcast alot of the old GP and WSBK stuff on ESPN Clasic in Europe, my racing torrent source has all kinds of the old stuff on there all the time.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Damn good thing we get reruns of American Gladiator. I'm sure ESPN's ratings will blow through the roof with that one. Maybe they can re air the 1978 professional bowlers tour, too.

I can't believe some of the crap that they put on the air.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,124 Posts
Damn good thing we get reruns of American Gladiator. I'm sure ESPN's ratings will blow through the roof with that one. Maybe they can re air the 1978 professional bowlers tour, too.

I can't believe some of the crap that they put on the air.
:+1::crackup::lol::crackup:!!!!

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Man, you just tickled my nuts on that one. :rolleyes: I saw the OP and went straight to the damn tv schedule, and what do I get, nothing......I officially hate you right now. I wanna see Rossi's greatest moments. :sad:

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well watching 2002 as we speak,,,,and next week should be good even though i am not a rossi fan, he has done some amazing things for sure..
Whats crazy is that the ZX7R was always in the background in WSBK in 2000 with akira yanagawa and did the double in japan with a japanese rider.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts