1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
did you talk to chris?

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
I was afraid of that... Chris is a kick ass mech. but often all about the $$$. uggg....hmmm let me see what i can dig up... can you see if you can dig up a microfich so we can look at it together on here.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i turn the key the flys open so its not a problem with the connection but how far open should the flys co, is doesnt look like they are opening all the way, its less then full open, they open then like a second later the actuator moves a lil more and seems like it tries to but fails to open the flies more

·
Registered
475 Posts
dude do your self a favor and calm down..........just remove the secondaries and put a piece of electrical tape over the light.sweet dreams

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
its not that simple, the actual bike is being affected by this, the secondaries are out and im pretty sure you wouldnt be ok with your bike idling at 4500 rpms

·
Registered
290 Posts
I got the same message. I took the actuator off, rotated it towards the rear of the bike about 90 degrees, pushed it back on the rod, then rotated it back until the white paint marks lined up. Fixed the problem, no more message. This worked for me, don't know if it will for you but might we worth a try.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Take out the throttle bodies, take out the bolt that holds the actuator and follow the instructions above. I hope it works for you.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
it might, how are the throttle bodies attached though? dumb question just dont want to hurt them pulling them out

1 - 17 of 17 Posts