Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I start The bike when cold it will idol perfectly all the way till the fan comes on but if I shut off the bike and restart it, it will have a very erratic idle and doesn't stop until i ride the bike again. it does that every time I restart it when hot but does not ever do it when I start the bike cold. it literally only does it on a hot starts. it idles perfectly fine if I stop at a red light or stop sign it's only when I shut the bike off and restart it . Is that a Woolich tuning issue??? it was my tuners first time using the software . or is this an issue with my full system exhaust?
http://youtu.be/OZdzcpkM3fk

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I did a search and couldn't find nothing for a hot start only scenario with bouncy Idle

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,549 Posts
You shouldn't be worried about this. It's due to the reflash and is fairly common and won't hurt anything. It's a brand new bike. Spend some time getting used to it and the quirks and stop stressing about every little thing right now.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not stressing at all I just want the tuner to fix it if it was a tuning thing l. Currently he does not even know what it is

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,549 Posts
Like I said, it's common. Something to do with the way the flash handles things. Probably with the idle control circuit. It's not hurting anything and can't be corrected by tuning.

The last guy to complain about it swapped his Austin Racing 60mm exhaust for a 50mm one and supposedly cured the annoyance. Try putting a dB killer in your pipe and see what happens.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts