Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First couple of shows I thought were, um well, all right at least it was riding. Tonights episode is all about sport bikes and riding the "Streets of Willow." Check it out 9:30 est.

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
Never seen it but got the wife to record it on the dvr so I will check it out.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Tread70 said:
Never seen it but got the wife to record it on the dvr so I will check it out.

Thanks

Same for me. Never seen it but set the dvr.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
First two shows were not hot, just saw that this episode was about sport bikes...we'll see.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Had a friend tell me about the show. Mother F---ing Time Warner took Speed off basic cable. No shows or racing until I upgrade or go Satilite

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Few reg joes offered shot at an epic ride.....This one is road racing at willow springs with Team Suzuki, Mladin, Spies and Hayden. These Jack-asses don't even act excited. New Zx6r commercials are sweet!

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
They had one guy that was in a Barbershop and was asked if he wanted to tryout for a motorcycle show and the other was a female BMW sales person they got to go to Willow Springs on brand new GSXR 750's and 600's was given new gear to keep and got to ride the day with Mladin, Spies and Hayden

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
bonz said:
Few reg joes offered shot at an epic ride.....This one is road racing at willow springs with Team Suzuki, Mladin, Spies and Hayden. These Jack-asses don't even act excited. New Zx6r commercials are sweet!
Yea I want a driveway like the one in the commercial

·
Supercharged Mod
4,392 Posts
:lame: but still, I wouldn't mind getting a chance to ride with Mladin, Spies, etc.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I watched the show and it was cool, for what it was.... The thing that pissed me off, and I know it shouldn't, being that everyone is entitled to their own. But the guy the road up on the 03 GSXR1K (the black dude). His dumb as rides a F'in sportbike like the GSXR 1K, then gets on the track and rides like a puss. Talking about, "I'm just taken it easy". They gave you gear, to keep, and a bike to ride!!!! I was have been trying to keep up with Spies and Maladin, following every line.....
I guess that answers my question "Why can't I be picked for a show like that!" Enough of my rant, the girl was definately my type of rider.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts