Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
He most likely put the NOS energy drink in there cause he said it looked just like a NOS bottle, as the energy drinks do. WOW, people these days... I mean gsxr people these days... :headshake

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts
I have been reading some of the post, I think the fool did put two bottles of NOS energy drink in his thank.

·
Registered
163 Posts
:crackup:That sh*t is funny lol, gotta show this to my gsxr friend:heyyou: He says they get a bad rap!:badteeth:

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
I remember that thread, it surpassed the one where the guy drilled holes in the ECU while doing a fender eliminator.

I mean, why bother looking before you drill- nothing lighter than a hole.

Assuming it was all true, and it looked that way. He did put the energy drink in and eventually got the bike sorted back out after pages of awesome ridicule.

Legend.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Or the guy that cut off his fingers on his chain?

Or the guy that freaked out over his kickstand sensor?

Another favorite - mustang guy ran water through his motor in place of oil "to clean it out."

·
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
repost or not that thread is addicting, page after page of funny responses:lol:

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
What a tool, he was probably on his way to get a trick new mohawk for his helmet.

·
Registered
777 Posts
I posted in that thread and still maintain that it was a complete joke. Nobody is that dumb (I want to believe) and it's something I could see posting to yank people's chains. Like "where do I mount the child seat" or "reverse isn't working." Someone made a joke thread after that about drinking the engine additive.

Now the guy that cut his fingers off was a total asshat. Moving chain and sprocket is bad news, but to have the bike running?! He was a cop too IIRC - they let him carry a gun!

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I posted in that thread and still maintain that it was a complete joke. Nobody is that dumb (I want to believe) and it's something I could see posting to yank people's chains. Like "where do I mount the child seat" or "reverse isn't working." Someone made a joke thread after that about drinking the engine additive.

Now the guy that cut his fingers off was a total asshat. Moving chain and sprocket is bad news, but to have the bike running?! He was a cop too IIRC - they let him carry a gun!
You would be amazed at how remarkably stupid people can be I have met people that are capable of doing things that a 3 year old knows is stupid

1 - 20 of 31 Posts