Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys new to the forum, just got a "new" to me 08 ZX-10 rode it for the first time today, because of TX Fay and was only able to take it around the neighborhood, because of all the flooding, but I was wondering what everyones average temperature is? Mine got up to 171 today and I maxed out around 45 mph (remember) in neighborhood.

Thanks for the info.

~A

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,635 Posts
Mine will usually run in the 180's here in FL on the highway, but it's an '06. :lol:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hey guys new to the forum, just got a "new" to me 08 ZX-10 rode it for the first time today, because of TX Fay and was only able to take it around the neighborhood, because of all the flooding, but I was wondering what everyones average temperature is? Mine got up to 171 today and I maxed out around 45 mph (remember) in neighborhood.

Thanks for the info.

~A
I wish the rain would slow down enough to ride around the neighborhood. This storm is a pain.
Everyone in Melbourne area, I hope your homes are safe and you were able to avoid getting flooded. Good Luck!

Oh and Welcome

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Damn, mine runs reasonably cool. cruising at highway speed in the approximate 75 degree temp it's in the 150's.

·
Gone Ridin'
1,705 Posts
Without the engine ice it was 220+ at times in traffic (red lights suck). After that I haven't seen it much past 210. Normally it is much less than that if I am moving...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts