Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Kawasaki ZX-10R KRT ABS Edition
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was $0.10 per side. They called me to tell me about the error though haha no covers for me or anyone else I guess :'(

·
Registered
960 Posts
It'd be a pretty dick move if you actually tried to get them to honor the price at 10 cents per side. Posting it on an international forum so multiple people could rip them off too?

Honestly, give your head a shake. Companies are run by people with families and mouths to feed.

Reactions: GonzoRider

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can't you legally argue and get them at the price they were being sold ? In Canada I think they would have to oblige, but in Italy I have no clue.
I'm sure in a certain scenario you could, but I doubt there's any legality behind privately owned companies to honor prices vs. something like a franchise haha.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It'd be a pretty dick move if you actually tried to get them to honor the price at 10 cents per side. Posting it on an international forum so multiple people could rip them off too?

Honestly, give your head a shake. Companies are run by people with families and mouths to feed.
Haha no, I would definitely NOT call them up and bitch to honor a guarantee. Me and my family own our business so we understand price errors and/or getting stiffed by nit-picky customers. If they upped the price from like $120 to $150 I would be like hey what the hell, but no this was clearly and error! I even included in the "comments section" of the order: "you guys might want to change the price before more people like me place orders lol" :grin2:

I don't remember the details but I remember Target one time had mislabeled the (what was BRAND new at the time) GoPro 5 Black's as GoPro Sessions... then they ran either a bogo or like 50% off or something ridiculous and I think either they sold out or they removed the items but they still honored what was probably hundreds of GoPro orders at that steal of a price haha.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They would be back ordered at that price.....I've got the Yosh ones and they're fine...ran me around $200 at the time.
I already have T-Rex case covers that I think look fantastic (wish they didn't stick out as much but for $100, whatever haha) this was solely a shits-and-giggles post :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.