Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have followed Elena Myers carear for a few years now and havent figured out exactly when she finaly tunrs pro she is racing for john ulrich on a F*$#ing suzuki?

·
Registered
78 Posts
That's sad news. After all this time with getting acclimated with Kawasaki.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Are you shitting me man?!!!!! that little chick IS bad AND only getting better!! i guess she thought she'd go where the most cash and better race bike would be though? I said "thought" that's a damn shame though.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I'm sure she wants to roadrace for a career and ulrich has a history of helping promising young roadracers out, so who can blame her? Good for her.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Unlike past few years, Kawi does not pay contingency at the club racing level

for the 2010 season.

Zero $.

Same for Yamaha.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
typical kawasaki,

·
Banned
2,838 Posts
Kawi is not paying anymore and at this point a ride is a ride! I wish her all the luck! at least she is getting a bike!

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Kawasaki dropped her
:+1: Yup, you're half right. I spoke to her at Daytona before the 200 and asked her "Why after all your time on a Kawi did you switch to a zuke?" And she flat out told me that Kawi had informed her that they dissolved her contract and did NOT tell her or explain why. Since everyone knew she was to go pro this year, Suzuki and J. Ulrich approached her first and asked if she would ride for zuke, eventhough she never rode one. Of course she accepted (anyone would accept a factory ride, whether it be a stinkin' honda or otherwise). She only picked a zuke cuz they simply asked her first. She also told me that she wasnt too happy with the way Kawi treated her so she doubts she would ever return to riding a Kawi as a pro. Damn we let a good one get away! Nice going Kawi.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Hey, if it's bad for Men racing, it's even worse for women. I hope Kawasaki gets back in the game when it comes to racing. It seems like all these "cuts" had better produce the greatest ZX10R the world has ever seen.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Hey, if it's bad for Men racing, it's even worse for women. I hope Kawasaki gets back in the game when it comes to racing. It seems like all these "cuts" had better produce the greatest ZX10R the world has ever seen.
i hope so too, but i think we will be disappointed next racing season too:badteeth:

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^BAN!

Dude read the rules on playing spolier for race results!

·
I'm here WAY too much..
1,998 Posts
She is an excellent rider, kawi def dropped the ball.. Which happens all the time..

She is gorgeous to boot :drool:

·
11,423 Posts
She is an excellent rider, kawi def dropped the ball.. Which happens all the time..

She is gorgeous to boot :drool:

:eyecrazy: Bull......isn't she like 15 years old ya damn pervert!!!!:mrgreen::heyyou: she can ride the hell out of a motorbike though..gotta give her that! Kawi's probably kicking themselves in the a$$ STILL for that decision but then again when it comes to racing, they don't seem to make the best one's anyway. :dontknow::badteeth:

·
I'm here WAY too much..
1,998 Posts
:eyecrazy: Bull......isn't she like 15 years old ya damn pervert!!!!:mrgreen::heyyou: she can ride the hell out of a motorbike though..gotta give her that! Kawi's probably kicking themselves in the a$$ STILL for that decision but then again when it comes to racing, they don't seem to make the best one's anyway. :dontknow::badteeth:
Holy Chit Mang! "Born: November 21st 1993 in Mt. View, California".. she is only 17.. I figured she was 19 or 20.. Oops.. I'll give her a year or two before I start drooling then..

I've only seen her in racing suits with her hair in her face..

I feel dirty.. *takes perverted foot out of perverted mouth*..:crackup:

·
11,423 Posts
Holy Chit Mang! "Born: November 21st 1993 in Mt. View, California".. she is only 17.. I figured she was 19 or 20.. Oops.. I'll give her a year or two before I start drooling then..

I've only seen her in racing suits with her hair in her face..

I feel dirty.. *takes perverted foot out of perverted mouth*..:crackup:
:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:
I just laughed outloud man!!!!!:lol: thanks, i needed that....she's "almost" there though and she sure as hell isn't ugly!!!!!!!:badteeth:
I mean ya can't help what your eyes see right?

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Looks like the Zuke is treating her nicely.....too bad Kawi can't get their head outta their asses and support her and bring her all the way through the ranks....I know when I did the Kawi day at Mid Ohio she was there and was fast as hell back then!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts