Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted by Dylan Code (Keith's son) on the R1 forum:

"13 year old Elena Myers attended the California Superbike School. She was the fastest rider out of six school days. Currently she is fast enough to qualify for an AMA 600 supersport race, but she will have to wait until she is 16 for AMA competition."

:mrgreen:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
The chubby little Bitch is fast!! Past me on more than one occasion on her 125GP bike! Checked me up bad at Buttonwillow. Did I just call her a Bitch...sorry.

·
Registered
198 Posts
The chubby little Bitch s fast!! Past me on more than one occation on her 125GP bike! Checked me up bad at Button willow. Did I just call her a Bitch...sorry.
DAMN!!! You sound like a BALDWIN!!! LOL:lol:

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Actually i'd rather see her on 125's & 2fiddy's over in Euro so she can become the 1st female Motogp rider in 8-10yrs. :mrgreen:

BD

·
Registered
571 Posts
She's fast... yes. But she wouldn't be getting this type of attention if she wasn't a girl. Sorry to be brutal but it's true.

I like to see people get help based on their attidue/talent/speed not their gender. I know several young riders (yes, as young as she is...) that are boys and are faster than she is that struggle to get any type of help yet Elena is getting everything handed to her on a platter. I guess life's just not fair is it?:dontknow:

All that being said, I do trully wish her the best and hope she makes best use of the (rediculous to say the least...) opportunities she's being given.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
She's fast... yes. But she wouldn't be getting this type of attention if she wasn't a girl. Sorry to be brutal but it's true.

I like to see people get help based on their attidue/talent/speed not their gender. I know several young riders (yes, as young as she is...) that are boys and are faster than she is that struggle to get any type of help yet Elena is getting everything handed to her on a platter. I guess life's just not fair is it?:dontknow:

All that being said, I do trully wish her the best and hope she makes best use of the (rediculous to say the least...) opportunities she's being given.
:+1: don't you love how PC even motogp is :lol:

·
Registered
625 Posts
Same concept of the person pulled over on the side of the road, if its a girl people will stop and ask if they can help, if its a guy you just laugh at him and keep driving, lol.

·
Registered
119 Posts
She'll be fast until she turns 18 and starts popping out my babies, who will one day dominate every form of racing on the planet. Gotta get those blood lines right ya know.

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

·
Accountant in training.
2,847 Posts
Sport Rider had a little article on her. I think Kent was going to ride with, or follow her around at Mid-Ohio last year.... I vaguely remember in the article Greg White saying something like "dude she is fast. seriously fast" to Kent... And then something about Kent saying if he let his guard down a little, she'd pull a gap on him... I'll see if I have that magazine yet, and post a pic of the article.

Chris

·
Registered
39 Posts

Yup. :wink:

I think her father is a really good promoter as well, the family is totally behind her. That always helps!

She was at a WERA Fontana race when we were there last year, she did well but not like earth-shattering (tho' it was likely her first weekend there?). Think she did 39's on a 250 and 41's or 42's on a 125. Several top 3 finishes, in not very big (nor strong) fields.

We would send best wishes to her and many of the other upcoming young people for success in the sport!

:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts