Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon all, last season at Donington my 2013 Zx10 started misfiring and all my abs lights come on. (Abs lines removed) I checked fault codes and seemed the ABS Module was faulty. I ordered a new one and all seemed ok whilst testing it on paddock stands. Today it was put on the Dyno and at 11k rpm and straight away it started misfiring again. We checked faults and it wasn’t reading the front or rear speed sensor. We deleted the codes and it went past 11k but then at the next rev up to 11k it done it again. We also noticed the speedo was at 0 and wasn’t going up whilst the rear wheel was spinning. We spaded the speed sensors around and problem still there. We removed the abs module to check that and it seemed ok plugged in but found the part number was listed for the 2016-19 bike and not the 11-15 so I have ordered another but correct listed unit. My concern is I’m absolutely worried now that when the new unit turns up and I head back on Saturday it may do it again. My question is, has anyone experienced something similar? Would the wrong abs unit have an impact? Any advice would help please. Also tested the top injectors as was high up the revs and they are fine. If I missed anything sorry please ask away. Jamie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts