Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
That dam thing must be evil :gve: in the first half of the track. 156mph. is actually down quite a bit for an low 8 second bike. 60 foot times must be screaming :eek:ccasion1 :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
That dam thing must be evil :gve: in the first half of the track. 156mph. is actually down quite a bit for an low 8 second bike. 60 foot times must be screaming :eek:ccasion1 :eek:ccasion1
Yeah, it's getting it done in the front half. :helmet:

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
for some reason that sound scares the shit out of me. i had a bad run in w an electric sander at one point in my life and i will never forgive that thing-ever!

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
That thing is just nasty! Unbelievable that batteries could be that powerful.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
how weird would that be...me and RR in the pits fueling and preping and that guys setting up solar panels :lol:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
how weird would that be...me and RR in the pits fueling and preping and that guys setting up solar panels :lol:
:spit: :crackup:

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
How can a 619 pound bike do zero to sixty in under a second??? Im having trouble believing that part.:dontknow:

·
Registered
448 Posts
How can a 619 pound bike do zero to sixty in under a second??? Im having trouble believing that part.:dontknow:
Its called : lock up clutch + 10.5 slick + WHEELIE BAR = rear-ended by a dump truck (or sixty in 1 second) :badteeth:

Tune into the next NHRA race on ESPN. Lock for pro stock motorcycles. (hell the cars and rails do it faster than that)
:eek:ccasion1 :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Oh shit. Hope he'll be ok.

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
No gear on a public sidewalk:headshake That much instant power and he wasn't in a burnout box, what did he expect? I've seen guys do that on regular street bikes. Smart enough to build a hyper fast electric drag bike and dumb enough to pull that. Hope he's ok, but that was his own fault.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts