Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Hillbillie Mod
Joined
·
20,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eyecrazy:

Man, i really hate those stupid eharmony commercials! :angry: That dude is so annoying!!!!!

I think they're worse then the tampon and menapause commercials! :headshake
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,354 Posts
:+1: Lol
 

·
Hillbillie Mod
Joined
·
20,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
miykl said:
I found my boyfriend on there! Were matched so perfectly! BOth of our favorite movies is Broke Back Mountain! :makeout:
:shady:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,354 Posts
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
I have a few friends that pull so much tail from those online dating things...pretty funny..

It's like a booty buffet scrolling through all the pics...for the girls and guys!
 

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
Joined
·
2,595 Posts
LOL HAHAHAHAHA!!! GOOd OnE! he said booty buffet!!!
 

·
Hillbillie Mod
Joined
·
20,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
miykl said:
Get right dill weed... It's Broke Back Bayou!! :thefinger
:crackup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,405 Posts
It does seem a bit strange (maybe because it didn't exist when I was single), but I have a couple of friends from college and work that have married someone they met through E-Harmoney... and they all seem well matched.

I guess it beats the smokey bar scene.
 

·
Rent this space
Joined
·
6,590 Posts
He does look like a bit of a cheeser , I did the eharmony thing for 3 months, once they have run out of "compatibles" they send you anybody , all the hogs and dogs, the site is full of spyware too, all for a fifty dollar value !!
 

·
Still here
Joined
·
9,059 Posts
circusnuts said:
It does seem a bit strange (maybe because it didn't exist when I was single), but I have a couple of friends from college and work that have married someone they met through E-Harmoney... and they all seem well matched.

I guess it beats the smokey bar scene.
The service may work and it may be good but I agree with Hill and the others that say that the guy is very, extremely CREEPY.


Also, some of the people talking about that 1st kiss, seem like it may have really been their 1st kiss EVER. So I'm not surprised it was, "like wow."
 

·
Hillbillie Mod
Joined
·
20,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ZX10Miami said:
The service may work and it may be good but I agree with Hill and the others that say that the guy is very, extremely CREEPY.
Exactly!

I dont have a problem with tampons and viagra....

BUT I DONT WANT TO WATCH A STUPID COMMERCIAL ABOUT IT!

That eharmony dude belongs in the zoo!

grrrrr...Everytime I hear it it just makes me want to go bomb that site with a worm or virus...oh well...everybodys gotta have a problem with something i guess...:rolleyes:
 

·
Still here
Joined
·
9,059 Posts
hillcountry10r said:
Exactly!

I dont have a problem with tampons and viagra....

BUT I DONT WANT TO WATCH A STUPID COMMERCIAL ABOUT IT!

That eharmony dude belongs in the zoo!

grrrrr...Everytime I hear it it just makes me want to go bomb that site with a worm or virus...oh well...everybodys gotta have a problem with something i guess...:rolleyes:

Just the other day I was thinking that if Elvis were still alive, he'd be going through a LOT of T.V.s and bullets.:machinegu
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
754 Posts
Is it just me or does that guy remind you of Jimmy Carter? Anyone else old enough to remember Jimmy Carter? :badteeth:
 

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
Joined
·
2,595 Posts
LOL! Yeah... Jimmy Carter.
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top