Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am so bored tonight at work that I read bout 80% of the whole Strip section... and I am curious as to what you guys think I will run on my most anticipated day of drag racing...
Here are the mods to bike and probable riding conditions:
*Bike put down bout 163 to the wheel
*Will be lowered either 1.5 or 3 inches
*Front end strap
*Shinko Soft (not u-soft) cause i get it real cheap
*Fresh Clutch frictions and oil change
-Gearing = Stock/-1

Conditions (prob)
+80 - 90 degrees and very sunny (mid day)
+Not even a hint of humidity
+Running from 10 am till Sundown

Like I said I am bored!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
205 witout gear... What yall think about launch RPM?
*Gear includes SMX boots, 9 lbs Kangaroo Suit, Arai Vector, and SP2 Gloves Prob bout extra 15 maybe:dontknow:

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Speedworld on the 2nd and it's the UTI vs. MMI Drag Racing "Homecoming"... man i gotta find my dyno sheets and find that peak torque... By the way it put down 171 out here while it was like seventy or so outside but I know that dyno is happy!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Orlando Speedworld? ive seen some disapointing times outta that track on occasion:dontknow:

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Checked my weight fully suited up and I'm at 220 with all my gear and no man Speedworld Dragstrip in Phx Az.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
If your swb i think about [email protected] I only say that because im about 190 with a 8over arm my hp is 162 i just got in the low mid9s but i hope you go faster

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would be happy with that for my first times out at the track...

·
Registered
598 Posts
I'm 190, my bike is stock less the slip-ons and I was able to run 10.5 @ 140 my second trip to the strip with my bike. If you have all day to dial it in and pay attention to what you are doing you should be able to pull 10's no problem.

Good luck!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts