1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Gen 5 Now!!
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
206 Posts
not sure yet. gonna give them a call tomorrow if they are open or tuesday and get set up as a dealer for them

no. i think they are Garage Endeavors and partnered with piasini. they are using piasini tuning hardware with their ECUnleashed tech.
Same software, different partner. Garage endeavors is our west coast partner. Same files, same price, same great service. If you want to get set up as a dealer, you can contact Dave at GE, or give me a call. We are looking for shops that want to be able to offer the service to their customers.

Joe McClughan
Dynotronics, Inc

·
Registered
91 Posts
Same software, different partner. Garage endeavors is our west coast partner. Same files, same price, same great service. If you want to get set up as a dealer, you can contact Dave at GE, or give me a call. We are looking for shops that want to be able to offer the service to their customers.

Joe McClughan
Dynotronics, Inc
any way we can get this in New Zealand?

·
Registered
549 Posts
You bet, no problems. And yes, we are looking for dealers all around the world
I reckon there'd be some interest from South Africa as well, I want to speak to a well respected Dyno tuner (a PCV advocate) and one of the top Kawasaki mechs about this (who is the only one qualified to do 2011 recall work in his own workshop (cams & shims replaced without taking the head off :) , all others had to fly with customers bikes to Johannesburg and do the work under supervision)

·
Registered
206 Posts
I reckon there'd be some interest from South Africa as well, I want to speak to a well respected Dyno tuner (a PCV advocate) and one of the top Kawasaki mechs about this (who is the only one qualified to do 2011 recall work in his own workshop (cams & shims replaced without taking the head off :) , all others had to fly with customers bikes to Johannesburg and do the work under supervision)
Sure, tell him to give me a call, or skype me ( dynotronics1) I'd be more than happy to send him a test file to try out.........

·
Gen 5 Now!!
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
will do

Joe McClughan
Dynotronics, Inc

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
I am trying for 6 months to find a dealer here i talked directly to Christian, i think i found one now :lol: who do i pm?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts