Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. New to the zx10 world! I picked up a 14 white and black zx-10r and i want to send my ecu out and get a flash.. can somebody point me in the correct direction??

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,690 Posts
Only a few options since ZX10RArcher is no longer in the mail-in game.

ECUnleashed, Schnitz Racing, Superbikes Unlimited, Guhl...all are going to be about the same as far as derestricting and base fueling. Price and additional features are what will set them apart.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Only a few options since ZX10RArcher is no longer in the mail-in game.

ECUnleashed, Schnitz Racing, Superbikes Unlimited, Guhl...all are going to be about the same as far as derestricting and base fueling. Price and additional features are what will set them apart.
According to the schnitz site they dont do a fuel map in the ecu. They just unlock things and say u need a power commander with the flash.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,690 Posts
According to the schnitz site they dont do a fuel map in the ecu. They just unlock things and say u need a power commander with the flash.
This is from their site:
Schnitz said:
While we do make some adjustments to the fuel tables to match adjustments to other settings, we do not provide customer fuel tables for various aftermarket exhaust systems. We believe that you should have control over fuel adjustments with units such as Power Commanders that can be adjusted to match your specific needs.
And that last statement and what you're talking about would be true of ANY mail-in service. That's what I meant when I posted that most of the mail-ins would be some generic fuel map and be very close to the same thing. You'd need a full Woolich system to get the fueling perfect for your bike or a piggyback box like Power Commander or Bazzaz.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Woolich should be good as well. They set up actually comes with an autotune.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,690 Posts
Woolich should be good as well. They set up actually comes with an autotune.
The auto-tune is an optional kit. The base Woolich system is just the ability to tune the ECU directly like you would with a Power Commander. Just like the Power Commander auto-tune stuff is an add-on, so is the Woolich auto-tune.

·
Registered
99 Posts
This is from their site:

And that last statement and what you're talking about would be true of ANY mail-in service. That's what I meant when I posted that most of the mail-ins would be some generic fuel map and be very close to the same thing. You'd need a full Woolich system to get the fueling perfect for your bike or a piggyback box like Power Commander or Bazzaz.
Misunderstood the wording then. I got one of Archers last flashes before he quit so i have whatever he offered. My buddy has a gen 4 hes looking to get done.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,690 Posts
Misunderstood the wording then. I got one of Archers last flashes before he quit so i have whatever he offered. My buddy has a gen 4 hes looking to get done.

You're lucky then. He had a good service going.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts