Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever used the Superbike Unlimited flash for their bike? What were your findings?

·
Registered
526 Posts
Has anyone ever used the Superbike Unlimited flash for their bike? What were your findings?
You have till Sunday 4/26/2015 to get a perfectly amazing flash from Archer for about $75 and you're asking about some unlimited something?

If you don't go to ..::ZX10RArcher::.. you must be smoking some good stuff.

Just a heads up, if you pay in advance, you can send in your ECU at a later time. Just get the payment in prior to the above date. He stops flashing after that date and only deals with past customers.

·
Registered
27 Posts
you have till sunday 4/26/2015 to get a perfectly amazing flash from archer for about $75 and you're asking about some unlimited something?

If you don't go to ..::zx10rarcher::.. you must be smoking some good stuff.

Just a heads up, if you pay in advance, you can send in your ecu at a later time. Just get the payment in prior to the above date. He stops flashing after that date and only deals with past customers.
:+1:

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,543 Posts
I have no personal experience, but theirs is your typical canned mail-in reflash. You'd be much better off getting in with ZX10RArcher before his cut-off.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I already paid for it before i knew about Archer. Was 40.00 more but you live and you learn.

·
Registered
99 Posts
You have till Sunday 4/26/2015 to get a perfectly amazing flash from Archer for about $75 and you're asking about some unlimited something?

If you don't go to ..::ZX10RArcher::.. you must be smoking some good stuff.

Just a heads up, if you pay in advance, you can send in your ECU at a later time. Just get the payment in prior to the above date. He stops flashing after that date and only deals with past customers.
I just bought an 08 dont even pick the bike up till next week. But after hearing about the archer flash i sent him money so that i can have his flash.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have no personal experience, but theirs is your typical canned mail-in reflash. You'd be much better off getting in with ZX10RArcher before his cut-off.
CUTOFF! What the "H"? Why is there a cutoff. I barely took my 14 to the track last Friday and planned on riding it bone stock for at least 6 months before changing anything. Wondering if I should just pay up and reserve a spot.

But I don't know the bennys if I'm just running stock pipe stock everything. Guess I should be asking Archer. But, anyone else can send me your experience and opinions.

Thanks

·
Registered
99 Posts
CUTOFF! What the "H"? Why is there a cutoff. I barely took my 14 to the track last Friday and planned on riding it bone stock for at least 6 months before changing anything. Wondering if I should just pay up and reserve a spot.

But I don't know the bennys if I'm just running stock pipe stock everything. Guess I should be asking Archer. But, anyone else can send me your experience and opinions.

Thanks
Hes going into business with someone and its a conflict of interest. If you give him a deposit that makes you a previous customer and can send in your ecu whenever youre ready. Thats what he told me yesterday.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have only just sen this post and not long had the bike is there any one else that does ECU flash in the UK ?

·
Registered
376 Posts
I have the same question about a FLASH, but has anybody used Schnitz? Their price is $75 and they seem to fix and get rid of alot of crap kawasaki put in the ECU.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
I have only just sen this post and not long had the bike is there any one else that does ECU flash in the UK ?
Yes as Archer posted he is the official UK distributor for wolich racing. But if you want the bike fully mapped to the ecu at the same time the nearest to you is Bournemouth Kawasaki, (BSB team)

·
Registered
376 Posts
Please excuse my newbness and ignorance, but this Archer you speak of, is THE guy for ECU flash and works for Woolich racing, but is in the UK? I just went to the Woolich website and they're in North Dakota. Same company? Is Archer/Woolich still flashing ECU's?

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,543 Posts
Please excuse my newbness and ignorance, but this Archer you speak of, is THE guy for ECU flash and works for Woolich racing, but is in the UK? I just went to the Woolich website and they're in North Dakota. Same company? Is Archer/Woolich still flashing ECU's?

Archer is the North American distributor for Woolich. He sells their product. He used to be the go to guy for mail in reflashes. He still does that, but only for basic derestriction now. He can't custom tune any longer due to his agreement with Woolich. He's not based in the UK.

·
Registered
376 Posts
at this point in time all i'm looking for is basic de-restriction, especially since I currently do not possess a 10r. That'll be changing in the am, just planning for the future.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts