Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone think one is better than the other or are they both the same?

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
If you mean ECU Unleashed instead of ECM I can tell you that I would not willingly give them any of my money... I don't even have experience with Guhl, but I would just about try anything rather than dealing with ECU Unleashed

My experience as outlined here
ROGUE RACING Gen ZX-10R ECU Flashing

·
Registered
123 Posts
Like nakedinseattle said...you cant go wrong with Nels at 2WheelDynoWorks...hes done both my Gen 5s and I'm Happy as heck. Hes tuned many Gen 5s with different exhausts so has this bike well dialed in and guaranteed you'll get a top end tune to your ECU.

Heres one of mine after Tune.

https://youtu.be/_6C4XpMAx8Y

·
Registered
48 Posts
do you want to tune it yourself or spend $350 for a mail in flash like 2wdw that's already dialed in?

Looking at it realistically I think I'd rather just be able to do it myself and tweak little things here and there if I wanted to and not have to wait a week or so for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Looking at it realistically I think I'd rather just be able to do it myself and tweak little things here and there if I wanted to and not have to wait a week or so for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
to each his own. if it doesn't work out then you know who to send it to. by the way its usually back to you in 4-5 days.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts