Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be the first to tell you how much Ebay pisses me off, but every now and then there is a good deal on a good item. I am watching this exhaust that is a low price and there is 7 days left on the auction and two rookies are going to war over the price so now any chance of ANYONE getting a good deal is down the drain.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
I never bid until the last minute...usually pisses someone off...but not more than two yuppies goin to war over it the first hour it's posted...

I don't buy much off of ebay anymore...

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
im over in bidding for stuff on ebay ill look around for buy it now...

:+1: I bought an ass load of Kawi and Monster poster's doing that...

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lately it has gone to shit for sure, I expect it to get better as the riding season goes on due to all the jackassery on the roads. BUt you guys are right buy it now is the way to go most of the time.

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
I won a set of stock headers and cats off a new 07 Saturday that someone had put a full system on. My max bid was $106.00 and I got it for $78.00. I am happy with that if I actually get them and they look like the photos. First item I have ever won and I was quite suprised.

I mainly wanted them to test fit on my 08. Trying to build my own system.

I have had nothing but good luck with eBay for 5 straight years, but mostly selling and Buy It Nows. This was my first win with bids.

I think they should just change the entire eBay concept to Buy It Nows and Make Offers.

Virtually ever thing I sold was won by a sniper in the last 5 seconds. That defeats the spirit of an auction IMO.

JJ

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
I have had good and bad luck with eBay. I like craigs list better

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
There are still some great deals on ebay but you have to dig thru tons

of garbage ..:badteeth:

A while ago, thanks for Garth285 for the great tip, I got a superbike

radiator for my '06 ( not on yet..), that stuff is impossible to find..

:cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts