Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Funshine Bear
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just sold a mount from one of the dampers I bought. Well long story short the guy didnt understand what a mount is and he not only has the part but wants the money back. He opened a dispute with paypal. Im done on egay.:thefinger: Rant over.

·
Funshine Bear
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didnt think that since he had the item that they could hold the funds. that bullshit. How you been Juan? You coming out to the best coast.. .I mean Cali anytime soon?

·
Ex Postwhore
4,688 Posts
I dont know Tony things are changing. Im going back to colombia next month if you know what I mean.:wink:

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
eGay has been getting mad gay. Over the past 2 yrs i noticed it. Even worse these past few months.

·
Funshine Bear
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that sucks...didn't you have pictures up of the product?
Yes I did. I put the damper in the pic for reference so people could see what type they should have for the mount. The title said GPR MOUNT. The retard cant read. In the description I wrote GPR fit kit which is what GPR calls there mount kits. I dont know what else I should have done. :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
some people don't READ

that's the problem

·
Funshine Bear
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It sucks because I dont have the part to sell and the funds are held until the matter is settled. Its bullshit!

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Cycle trader is such a ripoff and scam.

Oh sh*t this thread is about Ebay...damn should've probably read the title first.

Yeah I have noticed Ebay as well as Paypal have gotten worse.

To hell with em.

I would think the dispute would go your way...I'll keep my fingers crossed.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I always post a pic and state "what you see is what you get"....Don't assume people can read or understand a simple description.

·
Registered
47 Posts
That sucks Tony but yeah ebay sucks, thats the last place I look to buy something.
Well I wouldn't necc. agree. Ebay does have some great deals on a lot of things and if you do your homework on the product and contact the seller before you place your order to make sure their legit you can get your mods faster and at a great deal. It just depends. As far as selling things, I always put as much info about the product as possible. What it is for, what it does and some pictures. I never offer bids to international buyers. Too much trouble to deal with hicups you get sometimes when you deal internationally. I use ebay frequently and sell frequently with 100% positive feedback and over 40 transactions. You just have to picture yourself as the buyer when you make your auction page. But if all else fails copy someone else's auction who is selling the same product :lol:

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Why don't you just tell the buyer like look, send the mount back, and then I'll refund your money. That's the way that works. If he's not satisfied then he shouldn't wanna keep the item? :dontknow:

Well speaking for myself ebay hasn't been too bad. I created a thread a couple weeks ago talkin about how ebay seemed dead? B/c I wanted to sell some things I had layin around. So I did some research on a few items just to see what they were selling for, and it didn't seem like they were demanding the same prices as they did a few yearz ago? I was kind of discouraged after that but I ended up putting some items up for sale anyway and managed to rake in $1200 in one week. So I was more than pleased to say the least, as I was hopin to at least make $500. I have a couple slow payers I'm dealing with right now, but other than that itz been pretty good. And I haven't had any trouble with buying in a couple years. So I can't really complain. But basically either way you look at it whether you're buying or selling? Itz a dice game! You're trusting total strangers behind a computer screen that usually live somewhere far away.

·
Registered
835 Posts
There's very little protection from "stupid" in this country anymore...
No matter what you do, some idiot will try to make HIS mistake yours....:(
Good luck with the resolution !!

·
Registered
461 Posts
I remember back in the day you could get a steal on ebay. Now the site is mostly ebay stores. It:bj:

·
Funshine Bear
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I hear what all of you are saying. I did what most of you are saying. All other bidders asked questions, but the winning bidder. I have done transaction on ebay without problems until this. I have been hearing all the horror stories hear lately and now it happen to me. it just sucks. Thanks everyone for your support.

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
I hear what all of you are saying. I did what most of you are saying. All other bidders asked questions, but the winning bidder. I have done transaction on ebay without problems until this. I have been hearing all the horror stories hear lately and now it happen to me. it just sucks. Thanks everyone for your support.

Want some horror stories about Egay??? Somebody stole my ebay account and was selling Harleys, Ducatis,....for nothing under my name..Such a pain in the ass it was..and one of the store on there fraud my credit card number and send money to a donation website...just before this last Christmas...Ebay are just about scammers..I would rather pay more and have peace of mind and get the right shit...Egay..Never again..

1 - 20 of 31 Posts