Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I had a set, not as bad as I expected. The paint was pretty good. Not ABS though, the plastic was white.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
out of the box they wont fit worth shit.

i spent some extra time during the install to do some trimming and "massaging" and it helped a lot. the paint finish is decent, by the time i had them mounted the fit was decent. for $350 i can't complain.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
I got em from a guy on here that bought em and didnt like em. No idea which seller.... i think they're all similar though.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
"Made in China" should tell you something, they are made with melted down milk cartons, don't expect good quality.

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
^^^ HUGE difference between Japanese and Chinese!

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
:+1:

Exactly my point, alot of stuff you can not avoid buying from China, but would you buy a car or bike from China:dontknow:
I sure as hell know that the counterfieght parts from China are all junk, made with the lowest of standards out of the cheapest material.

·
Registered
302 Posts
no they are not from china. BUT if your going to make fun of a foreign products then maybe just maybe you shouldnt ride 1 or watch your TV or use your microwave or cordless drill or let your girl friend use something that uses DDs when your not around. GET THE POINT

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
No body was saying anything about foriegn products in general, shit alot of the American made products are total junk, but some of that China shit, especially the fake ebay parts (including these fairings) are just total shit. I am sorry if you wasted your money on them, but they definately are not for me.

·
Registered
302 Posts
that was pointed at the cheezehead not you if you look around a lot of things made everywhere have parts made in china from harleys to hondas

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I ordered a set for my Gixxer 1000, and I had to trim, massage and manipulate them into place. When I opened the box, I thought they looked good, but it was pure hell making them fit. And yet, they still didn't fit as good as OEM. I had to order new screws with a different threat pattern because the originals didn't fit.
So eventhough I spent $900 on the whole kit, if I could go back, I woulda rather paid for OEM from the factory. Just my :2cents:

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
that was pointed at the cheezehead not you if you look around a lot of things made everywhere have parts made in china from harleys to hondas
no they are not from china. BUT if your going to make fun of a foreign products then maybe just maybe you shouldnt ride 1 or watch your TV or use your microwave or cordless drill or let your girl friend use something that uses DDs when your not around. GET THE POINT

You get the award for biggest retard in this thread. :spit:

The next time you point anything my way idiot make sure it makes some kind of sense. Look idiot. I don't give a fuck if their are Chinese parts on Harley's. Nothing you have said changes the FACT that:

THEIR. IS. A. HUGE. DIFFERENCE. IN. QUALITY. :heyyou:

Understand now? Want me to hold your hand and read it to you? :dontknow:

Go trade in your well-made Japanese bike right now and go get the newest best Chinese bike you can find. When it LITERALLY falls apart when you are riding it...then come talk to this "cheesehead" and let me know how you feel about Chinese quality. Then point at yourself while looking in a mirror and laugh at yourself. Cause you really are that dumb.

I love it when people say stupid things...and a fact is presented to them....and then they change their argument. :jerkit: All I said is that their is a huge difference between Japanese and Chinese! Know why I said it? BECAUSE it's true! Why are you blabbering about Harleys and Hondas? :ninnyslap:

·
Registered
523 Posts
:rolleyes: was thinking of getting a set just for the cool Monster Energy graphics but think i might get my original ones painted instead

·
Registered
537 Posts
What a shame those inferior products are,but it's just not true if you think everything made in china were shit. for example,just like around,how many those big brand gears were made in China?(aplinestars,alerness,berik,icon,rs taichi....)

There are also some performance parts been made by Chinese company, export to Japan,US and Europe,and then ,change to some big brand you guys just trust in. but those company did not so stupid to put their product on ebay for sell,if they do that,it will expose how those big brand cheat you guys ,and then,they will stupidly lost the big contract with those big brand company.

I use chinese made fairing for my 04 10r before and 08 10r now,i have attack before, they are on the same level just with half price.but you can not get it on ebay i need to admit,you must pay more to some big brand and it is the expense you are not in China.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts