Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If your from the Omaha/Lincoln/Council Bluffs area, post up! Let's get riding together! I'll start. If you see your name and you haven't posted up, just post up. I know where you're from. :lol:

1. 04Orange10R
  2. 04ZX-10R
  3. anoa
  4. bellevuetlr
  5. crankshaft
  6. firerescue212
  7. jet10r
  8. jtemple
  9. mlkx3
  10. ninjamaster
  11. timeleft
  12. ZX-10R_Sinner

There is a total of 18 people on the list. Some of them don't post here.

·
Registered
582 Posts
:lol: are you coming to get me? :lol: I will definatley be riding nxt year around this time but as of now I am in a cast again. :( Good Idea for a thread though, I will keep checking in on it now and then :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Throw me on the list as well. I'm a little ways away, Sioux Rapids. I think you can throw ninjamaster in there as well as he's from Sioux City.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Everyone interested in riding, PM me the following info:

Full Name
Email Address
Mobile Phone Number (if you want a text message for rides - optional)
Mobile Phone Carrier (I need this so I can text you via my email account)
Preferred Contact Method (email or text message)
Whether or not you want your information shared with the rest of the people on the list.

Then, we'll be in touch!

The soonest I could do anything would be late Saturday afternoon, or any time Sunday, weather permitting.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Tomorrow I will be at Flashbacks on 84th and center next to the movie theater we could all meet at the car show then leave from there

·
Registered
367 Posts
Did you guys end up meeting? I have a 10r too, and just noticed this part. I live in west o but if you guys are going to go for a ride, i'd be down if its cool?

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Did you guys end up meeting? I have a 10r too, and just noticed this part. I live in west o but if you guys are going to go for a ride, i'd be down if its cool?
We started to get something going on Sunday, but the weather was pretty bad. The ride was cancelled, due to lack of interest. PM me your info (see what I need in a previous reply) and I'll get you added to the list.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bear in mind that this is for any sportbike rider, not just 10R riders. So, if you have some local riding buddies, let's get them on the list!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm just tired of riding alone all the time. So, if you're not a jackass squid, I'll ride with you. I don't care what kind of bike you're on. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
I'm just tired of riding alone all the time. So, if you're not a jackass squid, I'll ride with you. I don't care what kind of bike you're on. :thumbsup:
:+1: On that, most of the time I ride alone cause no one else will keep up.:lol: Nah, it'd just be fun to get a group ride in our area goin. This weekend looks good for sure, maybe I'll get off work early Saturday.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It looks like a ride might be going on Saturday. I'll be busy and unable to go. If something concrete gets planned, I'll be sure and get the word out.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts