Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first run of the season! I had to do a 1/8th mile pass to start on my NHRA Comp License!I have 1 more run today to finish and get my license!I did 5 runs 1 1/8th 3 moderate and the last 2 have to be all out runs to the stripe and in the 9's!!!I ran a 9.46 @ 146 mph last night! 1 more and Im done! Check out the video on my myspace page!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Don't need to see the Vids as I seen you run in person. :wink:...let me know when you come back up north and will try to check it out. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
bluedevil said:
Don't need to see the Vids as I seen you run in person. :wink:...let me know when you come back up north and will try to check it out. :thumbsup:
Whens the next event for you?I will try to make it up there!:dontknow: I made my last run today and I will be licensed as soon as I send the paper work off!I didnt better my times like I wanted but I am glad that I wont get hassled at my home track for not having the proper license to run in the 9's!

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
quikgix said:
Whens the next event for you?I will try to make it up there!:dontknow: I made my last run today and I will be licensed as soon as I send the paper work off!I didnt better my times like I wanted but I am glad that I wont get hassled at my home track for not having the proper license to run in the 9's!
not sure if bikes are allowed but March:

25... Sun NHRA/Summit Series ET Drag Racing
Gates Open 8am. Racing10am-5pm
Adm. $15. Race entry additional., Super Gas, Super Street additional classes :dontknow:

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts