Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 249 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, you asked for it, here it is! For the rest of the month, we are going to have a blow out special for only you guys on the zx10r forums to thank you for being so supportive.

So here is the deal; we will do any of the zx10s 04-11 with a no custom( sort of off the shelf but a great file) for 300.00. You have to mention you saw it here, and you have to pay the shipping. But other than that its the same great service!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
774 Posts
whats the difference from a custom tune and a no custom?
bikes with race cams, for example, will require a different tune then a stock cam.
same with nitro, turbo, etc.

·
Registered
107 Posts
So this would be perfect for bone stock 2011 bike? Picking my 2011 Monday. Whatz the expected turnaround time once I shipped my euc?

·
Registered
836 Posts
Dynotronic, Guhl, Bazzaz, PC III etc......

O.K now I'm just confused.

If I want that the Gen 4 work properly, I need a flash ecu (Guhl or Dynotronics), a PCV or a Bazazz (and there even there's options, probably).

So did a Bazazz do the job if I understand well this module can change the parameter of everything or just the fuel ???

And did Kawi sold some kind of race Ecu ??? Where you can change every parameter.

What's the purpose of a flash ecu if I do modifications afeter it on the bike, need another flash or what.

What's the more flexible and cost effective way to have access to the set up of the ecu program ?????

I'm kind of a little bit confused and I'm sure I'm not alone. Every after market company want to sold there thing but, which of these thing worked ??? (I'm sure the ecu from Kawi are very effective, but with an effective price too)

So anybody who do the experience ????

·
Registered
669 Posts
do you have a deal on the race conversion? I would be interested as I installed my Arata full system this week...

·
Banned
1,516 Posts
O.K now I'm just confused.

If I want that the Gen 4 work properly, I need a flash ecu (Guhl or Dynotronics), a PCV or a Bazazz (and there even there's options, probably).

So did a Bazazz do the job if I understand well this module can change the parameter of everything or just the fuel ???

And did Kawi sold some kind of race Ecu ??? Where you can change every parameter.

What's the purpose of a flash ecu if I do modifications afeter it on the bike, need another flash or what.

What's the more flexible and cost effective way to have access to the set up of the ecu program ?????

I'm kind of a little bit confused and I'm sure I'm not alone. Every after market company want to sold there thing but, which of these thing worked ??? (I'm sure the ecu from Kawi are very effective, but with an effective price too)

So anybody who do the experience ????
bazzaz controls fuel only, flash pretty much everything

·
Registered
259 Posts
Please post your website addy and company phone # in your signature.

Marketing 101

That will be $400 please sir or a free ecu reflash. j/k

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Please post your website addy and company phone # in your signature.

Marketing 101

That will be $400 please sir or a free ecu reflash. j/k
idk man, my first marketing class was Marketing 303 lol ill take the 400 they give u or the reflash as my payment :crackup:

1 - 20 of 249 Posts