Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Joe,

I know you're busy as hell this week, but I'm on short timeline myself as I am shipping my bike to Germany in 2 weeks. I left a message at the officer and sent you a few pms. I very much want to send my ecu to you guys and was just looking for some more details in regards to shipping/payment. I noticed on your website you guys have an Atlanta officer. Do you have a shop there that tunes as well as I am only hour and a half from ATL. Hope this message finds you.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hey Joe,

I know you're busy as hell this week, but I'm on short timeline myself as I am shipping my bike to Germany in 2 weeks. I left a message at the officer and sent you a few pms. I very much want to send my ecu to you guys and was just looking for some more details in regards to shipping/payment. I noticed on your website you guys have an Atlanta officer. Do you have a shop there that tunes as well as I am only hour and a half from ATL. Hope this message finds you.
Jesse, no problems, I can easily get you done and back before the weekend if you get it out to me today.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts