Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Vendor
6,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RidersDiscount.com has now has in stock 2011-2013 ZX10R PCV ready to ship! Supply is limited, so call Mike at 866.931.6644 ext 804 or send an email to FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM with PCV 2011 ZX10R in the subject line and we’ll get back to you right away. These are on sale for $279 with free shipping to any address in the lower 48 states but don’t wait, supplies are limited so call today! We also have the GEN 3's in stock and ready to ship.

Every Dynojet Power Commander Five comes with detailed installation instructions for the Kawasaki 2011 ZX10R.

OEM-specific cables are included with each kit, minimizing the need to splice or otherwise permanently modify the wire loom. These connectors perfectly match up to those on your motorcycle and therefore, are waterproof and reliable.

From left to right, the each of the 2011 ZX-10R plugs pairs go like this: crank position sensor, injector #1, injector #2, injector #3, injector #4 and throttle position sensor. The single ring at the top is for grounding the device near the top shock mount where the OEM harness is also grounded.

For those that demand maximum performance from their ZX10R, every Dynojet PC-V features a row of accessory inputs on the top side of the unit. Here, inputs for a map select switch, quick shifter, speed sensor and an analog input are provided. These inputs allow the user to not only add separate functions like the map switch and quick shifter, but also allow fueling adjustments to be made based upon inputs from speed and other variables to adjust engine performance based upon predefined conditions.

A pair of expansion ports allow the direct plug-in of other optional Dynojet accessories like their color LCD kit or an Autotune device. Both of these tools help riders to better setup their Power Commanders no matter the environmental conditions or when the fuel used to tune the bike is not available. In this way, these variables can be eliminated from reducing maximum power output.

Don’t forget to ask about our Dynojet AutoTune special when ordering. We have these kits in stock and ready to ship – call today!

·
Vendor
6,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any dyno comparisons at all yet?

We haven't compared dyno results ourselves with the ZX10R but our experience with the PC-V on other bikes indicates that, even with everything else remaining stock, improvements can be made, especially for mid-range performance. The newest motorcycles come from the factory with their fueling mapped to pass emissions testing and consequently, compromises have to be made between power output, throttle response and federal regulations. This is especially notable in the RPM range where the bike is actually tested (usually somewhere in the lower third of max engine speed) and manifests itself as a dip on the dyno graph somewhere in the mid-range.

With a Power Commander five, the biggest improvement isn't going to be up at the top end either since emissions aren't usually measured up there (and OEMs are more free to create big power). But, a PC-V set up by a competent tuner can really improve mid-range performance where you will notice it. Besides, you'll have more opportunity to exploit that extra power on the streets anyway since there aren’t many places you’re going to be fully pinned at 150+ :D

·
Vendor
6,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Best Price for PCV

RidersDiscount.com has a few PCVs in the warehouse that ar ready to go. Just give us a call and we'll get one of these Power Commander Fives shipped out to you FAST at a killer price. Call us today for the BEST PRICE on Dynojet PCVs and accessories!

·
Registered
17 Posts
What is the go with the O2 Optimiser on the Euro models??? I have an Aussie 2012 ZX10R and don't know if I REQUIRE one of the O2 Optimisers???

·
Registered
669 Posts
What is the go with the O2 Optimiser on the Euro models??? I have an Aussie 2012 ZX10R and don't know if I REQUIRE one of the O2 Optimisers???
Yes you do! I had to get one for mine. In hindsight I could of ran a link pipe and optimizer and not need a PCV.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a K&N Filter and a Graves Exhaust with Link pipe (that I had to make a special adapter to fit the O2 Sensor and I want the PCV to ensure optimum Tune, I don't understand what you mean by the statement below.

In hindsight I could of ran a link pipe and optimizer and not need a PCV.
What does the optimiser do? Is is just a dummy load to fake an O2 Sensor input to trick the ECU.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Price on auto tune.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts