Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my bike out today and noticed my quick shifter was not working. I have added an ignition module in the loop. I went ahead and took it out of the loop and the Quick shifter seems to work. I just set the settings to 0 rpm 255 delay and I could hear it cut the bike out when I shifted while on the stand. Put the ignition module back in the loop and no cut out. Has anyone seen this?

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
I havent seen it, make sure all your firmware is up to date..... what are you running it at 225 ms??? usually people run them in the 40-70 range?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No no I run it at 65. It's pretty neat 255 kills the bike at idle. I updated the firmware in the PCIII not sure I can do it on the Ignition Module. It's pretty frustrating.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Why not take the ign module off for good? that's a simple fix IMO as i've always heard that the ign modules aren't even worth putting on and getting a tune for the HP they actually add.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
I actually think it does do something, although I have no dyno numbers to prove it. My butt dyno says it does something LOL.
Well that's all that really matters then bro, i tried one and my 04 seemed like it lost quite a bit of low end pull so it came right back off. but hey.....if it seems like it's working then leave it on there. if i were you i'd contact dynojet tech support tomm and ask them about the issue. :dontknow: best of luck though man!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So far Dynojet has no idea. They told me to update my firmware...it was already at the newest update. Hope they have some more ideas via phone call than e-mail.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So I got on the phone finally with dynojet. Their phone system was down for a day or so. They told me to flash my unit again. I tried to flash again and it failed. Now I have no power to the PCIII and my bike no longer starts. They told me to order their loader unit and to call back if I need help. God I love companies.

·
Registered
195 Posts
just send it to them,they will fix you right up.Dynojet has been one of the best companys i have ever delt with.They didn't even charge me on mine. give them a chance.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just ordered the programmer and will program it when it gets here. That's much easier than ripping the PCIII out again. Ill just sell the programmer when I'm done.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts