Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
With a Turbo and an AFR of 11.7 it is not rich. It is safe and you should keep it like that. Rich would be 11.5 or lower. Very good numbers.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
dude if you dont post a plethora of pics and esp a video in going to flood you w negative reps!!!

what kind of set-up/kit are you using?

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dude if you dont post a plethora of pics and esp a video in going to flood you w negative reps!!!

what kind of set-up/kit are you using?
I will get some pics the next time I have the fairings off. what do you want a video of that you cant see in pics?????? I just want to go to the track. got a little fmu issue between 4-5 and 6-7000 rpms goes really rich. have to call begi on monday to find out what to do to fix it. Boost starts at 3500 and is at 6psi by 6000 but I cant pull anymore fuel out down low or it leans out up top. will get it fixed and run it at the track asap. Built kit myself found a used velocity header and made the rest.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
I will get some pics the next time I have the fairings off. what do you want a video of that you cant see in pics?????? I just want to go to the track. got a little fmu issue between 4-5 and 6-7000 rpms goes really rich. have to call begi on monday to find out what to do to fix it. Boost starts at 3500 and is at 6psi by 6000 but I cant pull anymore fuel out down low or it leans out up top. will get it fixed and run it at the track asap. Built kit myself found a used velocity header and made the rest.
pics w the fairings are too!

what kit/set-up are you using?

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
you got to learn how to launch allll over again! it sucks but omg are you going to love that thing! Congrats bro!

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Right.....but the rear tire is going to be allll over the place! but hey painting black stripes all over the place is fun too! :lol:

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
just dynoed it yesterday havnt been to the track yet. :thumbsup:
thats sick, how much was the whole project?

looking forward to some pics!

1 - 20 of 96 Posts