Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went to my local parts store to pick up some windshield wipers for my car and lo and behold they had Dynometer and were only $9.95 per run, so I say to myself “self what the heck let’s give it a go.” Now I have not really done any real mods on my bike so you can say I was quite surprised by the results. 198 HP!!!!!!!! Like I said I haven’t tuned my bike but I did wash it before I dynoed the 10, must have been good for 6 hp. Well here is my Genuine Dyno Sheet.

As you can see from the grapg i have a few dips in the midrage but i can live with that. Now lets see your dyno.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Sh&t, I knew I should have washed my bike before I did my first dyno. :crackup:

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Austin10RPowers said:
We must have the same mods....my graph would lay right on top and match every curve!
well i do use Mcguires car shampoo.

·
Registered
370 Posts
:crackup: You're killing me.....do you realize that your bike makes between 65 and 140 hp at exactly 8400rpm.....then it climbs rpm a bit...then drops back down again.... :crackup: :spit:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Mines too big to post on here...

:zx_blk:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Damn harry.....i want those #`s too.....get over here and wash my bike :crackup:

thts some funny shit :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
When i se this. i ask myself. is this the golden secert of getting 200 hp out of a stock 10. I went to my tuner and show him of cain results. After a few hours of working out the problem. He said it can be done and if Cain would have wax the bike. He would have gotten 199.9 hp. I said why not a full 200. He said the theory of zx10 relativity will kick in.

Attachments

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
danno22 said:
^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
:+1:

Good call.

:rotflmao:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts