Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the bike on the Dyno, tuning was done by John at Turn One Performance in Milton, FL. If anyone is in the panhandle area, or near it, John is the guy to go to. He is good people and will take excellent care of you.

I should have a second dyno in the near future. John and I were debating the secondary flies removal, and its effects on the bikes operation, and while I wanted it done during my 600mile service, we forgot to stick it on the work order. So, John has offered to re dyno tune the bike and remove them for me at no additional cost to myself. So I'll have conclusive before and after dyno plots to see the effects of the mod.

Bikes mods are as follows:

Full Yoshimura TRC system
PC3usb
BMC race air filter
TRE

As you can see in the dyno, the bike made more power with the tune, in worse conditions than the first run. Also, the numbers posted are uncorrected.

I'll update this when i go back in and have the secondary flies removed.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
sweet and def. increase!!! congrats...im pretty sure you almost the only who dynoed and can prove once and forall if pulling the 2ndaries increase/decreases hp/torque

·
Registered
312 Posts
sweet and def. increase!!! congrats...im pretty sure you almost the only who dynoed and can prove once and forall if pulling the 2ndaries increase/decreases hp/torque

Same here. I hear so many mixed opinions of the infamous secondaries removal mod so this should be good. Keep us posted. If all goes well then it might be a nice winter project :wink:.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
I will tell the word this coming weekend about how a pcv and the secondaries do...I have seen about 10 sheets guys about the secondaries etc...You just have to really look threw some old threads but every person either gained a couple or the most I saw was 6hp if I remember right

1 - 8 of 8 Posts