Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
threw my boyz blck 04 on the dyno tonight and it hit 186hp/94lb ft of torque @ 145mph.............all thats done is a Brock hindle exhaust, (got 2 extra hp w/ the baffle in) and a power commander w/ a custom map from Brock that he had to sign for that he wouldnt pass it on to anyone. thing was nuts, eventually im gonna stop being lazy and get some pics of it up on the forum, until then....trust that its the dirtiest 10 that ive seen yet......believe dat, time to ride in down city provi and rip some wheelies for the girlies....PC

:thefinger

·
Registered
199 Posts
....trust that its the dirtiest 10 that ive seen yet......believe dat, time to ride in down city provi and rip some wheelies for the girlies....PC
Im not sure what confuses me more.....the rediculously high dyno number you posted, or whatever it was that you said in the above!! :dontknow:

·
Registered
539 Posts
Dude Kawasaki claim 184hp at the Crankshaft, not at the wheel, and you said its doing 186 at the rear wheel AT 145mph :dontknow: :crackup: :eyecrazy: :bitchslap

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Then I need a Hindle..:spit:

You'd need some engine work for those #'s.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
there is no way A 1000cc street bike will have 94 lb./ft of torque..

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
lay off the crack pipe....

·
Registered
421 Posts
You'd have to post up the baseline too. I bet a baseline would be relatively high as well. That dyno must be corrected for dynojet numbers at the crank......No way you'd get a factory dyno to read tha high on just a pipe and pc3.

And what's with the "can't pass the map on" thing??????????

Must be magical..

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
rdandy5875 said:
And what's with the "can't pass the map on" thing??????????

Must be magical..

:lol: oh it is my friend it is..
When you buy a brock pipe you get into the "streetsmart club" and your sworn to secrecy.. :wink:

1 - 20 of 156 Posts