Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i finally got to do a base line yesterday after gettin my motor semi rebuilt. i blew it up sprayin it at the end of last season, i just got all new exhaust valves, got my head cleaned up, and a thinner head gasket. i've put maybe 2 or 3000 miles on it since. took it out to the track e few weeks ago went consistant mid 9.60's. so i thought i was doin alright on power. well the first dyno pull it made 139 and 74. i couldn't believe it. it was sad. my air fuel was so lean it went off the chart. after 16 pulls and adding a whole bunch of fuel i made 163.5 and 77.6 at the tire. it was crazy. considering in 2006 with a pc3, a slip on, and 8000 miles it made 164.9. now it has almost 24k miles on it. And he got that much power out it!!!!

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I had new 2002 GSXR750 on the dyno with about 1,000 miles. Made 124hp..............40,000 miles later in 2006 the bike made 127 on the same dyno........no changes.

·
Registered
536 Posts
maybe you should dump the bike and buy the 06???

we all know it is the SHIT!!

2006 ZX10 rocks um all!

you just said it..............but we all knew it!

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

2006 ZX10 rocks um all!

why would i want somethin thats bigger and tamer? plus i have the only magma red 10 in tulsa

yeah brady said the same thing. shinkos are heavy

·
Registered
1,279 Posts

2006 ZX10 rocks um all!

If he were into fat chicks!!!!!!!! You that extra umphhhh to move that weight around!!!!!!

Sorry buddy just had to!!!!!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I used k&n in Tulsa for my ten. I got 158 or so on my 04 zx10 with an arata full pc3, tre and k&N filter. I’m still throwing around the idea of taking of the butterflies on the secondaries. What shop is Brady in? I had some friends go to Tulsa cycle supply and got higher numbers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts