Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
357 Posts
how many miles?

Roadracing World dyno'd their 2007 at about 157, then a few months later, with more hard miles on it, I think it hit 164

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I got 154hp from my stock 05. Dyno figures vary due to many different reasons, some read high some read low and some are accurate but we wouldn't know which ones which. Don't upset yourself as long as your bike pulls hard and you feel that it is running healthy.

·
Registered
804 Posts
you got 14K miles on you 06 already dang. i wish kansas had that kind of weather to where we could ride all year long.
Brotha now I got 21,158 MILES, I ride as often as I can. I know she still has power to cause I walked away from a 05 busa yesterday with a 150lb rider with g-pack, full yosh exhaust, pcIII and a custom map, hell yea. He told me after I heard these were busa killers, guess it's true:crackup: :lol:

·
Registered
61 Posts
My brothers 06 did 160.1 bone stock with about 1500 miles on the clock. an 06 14 went two bikes before him and did 166 and 05 10 with full akro, pciii did 159.

Your number looks low to me?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Brotha now I got 21,158 MILES, I ride as often as I can. I know she still has power to cause I walked away from a 05 busa yesterday with a 150lb rider with g-pack, full yosh exhaust, pcIII and a custom map, hell yea. He told me after I heard these were busa killers, guess it's true:crackup: :lol:
On the highway they are. Put the same weight/skill rider on 10 and a busa, and the 10 will walk away from the busa everytime. Has a better power to weight ratio.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts