Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i found place in my town that will do a dyno, custom maps, pc installed for 500.00. that inculed the pc. is this a good price or should i keep looking. any info will be helpful.

Attachments

·
Registered
350 Posts
pc3usb???? i think there going anywhere from $250 to $300,,,, depending on where u get it from,, and with a custom map,,,, its a good deal.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i see the threads on pc, but really never read them. i didn't have one on the bike. i change to 17/42 and i think i need a little more punch. atomant thinks 500.00 bucks is a good deal. what do you think?.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you twisted my arm Atomant. just came back from riding and i'm hot as hell. Im going to check out the shop and probly going do it. Thanks atomant and groundzero for your input. Ride safe guys and have a cold one for me. :beer:

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Dont waste the money unless it is a certified dynojet 250 with a tuning link, anything else is just guesswork. Try some of GZ's maps or Dany Kyle's slip-on map, they work great and are free.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats what they have. A 250. don't know much about dyno. I assume it's a good dyno. this shop also race drag bikes.

·
Registered
652 Posts
The price is fine. I would check power commanders web site for certified tuners in your area. My map cost me $250, i had the PC already installed. With map and some mods i put down 170.3 hp...it was worth it to me.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i check power commander web site and the shop is on there list. i just now need to go down there and talk to them. If i had the pc in already. the price would have been 200.00.

·
Registered
477 Posts
let us know what you think when you get it done. Mostly, it's the most noticeable improvement you'll make to your bike. And the custom mapping is well worth it over the "downaloaded" maps.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, i'm going to do it. the owner said it will take a few hours. it will be a few weeks before i can take the day off and go down there. thanks guys for all your info.

·
Registered
959 Posts
hi do anybody know where can i get Dan Kyle "sato slip on map"....
and do this map will work whit stock heder whitout ex valve and arka slipon whit pc3usb i did see dan kyle map but it wos for full sustem is this map what you guys are runing whit slipon thank you for for any info on this

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yea thats a good deal. You will be happy I know I am. FULL TI MUZZY WITH POWER USB3 and K&N made 161 horse power in hawaii. So that is not to bad.

·
Registered
139 Posts
:hello:
I have just had my 10R dynoed over here in Good Ol Blighty,the refuge for terrorist..... :headshake...enough of that shit!!
anyway,my 10R is wearing an Arrow race slip on,PC3 and K&N filter and is now kicking out 160bhp on the nose and 79ftlb of torque,the power delivery is loads better as well!!!
:cool:

·
Registered
477 Posts
You guys should try the DNA filters. The K&N and BMC filters I've done on most late model bikes don't gain a thing, but on a CBR1000RR I did last week, the DNA filters gains 3h.p up top and 2-3 all the way through. Suprised the hell out of me.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well, i'm having it done saturday. i want a run before the pc is install and after. just to see numbers. i hope it worth the money.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Do you have a link for the DNA filters?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts