Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Dyno work dial in graph!

556 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  nakedinseattle
Nels at 2Wheeldynowrks workin his magic. Just thought Id share a nice stock vs. Updated Yosh Alpha cat delete 3/4 titanium, block off plates, and Woolich ECU flash tuned in by Nels. I bought a 2nd Gen 5 to build for track, putting a full Hindle exhaust sytem on that one with the same flash , etc...will be interesting to see if there's increasd power with a full exhaust system ! Apparently Hindles been making some really good power on these gen 5s !

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: 1
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Nels at 2Wheeldynowrks workin his magic. Just thought Id share a nice stock vs. Updated Yosh Alpha cat delete 3/4 titanium, block off plates, and Woolich ECU flash tuned in by Nels. I bought a 2nd Gen 5 to build for track, putting a full Hindle exhaust sytem on that one with the same flash , etc...will be interesting to see if there's increasd power with a full exhaust system ! Apparently Hindles been making some really good power on these gen 5s !
I really want to see the Hindle graph!
I really want to see the Hindle graph!
I will definitely share !! should be a week or two !
now that's a thing of beauty
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.