Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello People.
I recently purchased a mobile Dyno from the great guys down in Huntington Beach after reading a "for sale" post in here. After tinkering on and rebuilding everything from lawn mower engines to aircraft turbine engines (with many bikes in between) and avionics..... and doing the test flights when the repairs are complete, I've decided to retire from the military after 22 years and 10 deployments to start a new career in tuning, modifying and rebuilding motorcycles. I'll be attending the Dynojet tuning course and traveling to Italy next summer to do the same thing with a different system that I plan on becoming an authorized dealer of here in the states. I'll be starting small, but have big plans to become a "well known" and "well respected" tuner along the east coast. I'm 41 years old and have been riding since I was 5 and I'm a diehard KAWI fan - all of my life. I've owned everything from a KX80 to a ZX14. I currently own a 91 ZXR750 H2, 98 ZX7, 00 ZX9, 04 ZX12, 06 ZX14 and my pride and joy: a 08 ZX10R. After I return from Iraq in late March 2010, I'll be in central Texas for a few months and then moving to Yorktown, Va. If anyone is looking for a good tune and honest work for their bike.... just give me a buzz.

·
Registered
116 Posts
When are you going to the Dynojet class (advanced)..... I will be attending the next class in Jan '10.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts