Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a GOOD dyno tuner in Sac. If anybody knows of some and their experience with them please post, it would help alot.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Guess I am hosed. You coming to Sac with Dyno anytime soon? Will pay for fuel.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
You aren't hosed in the least. Track down Mike Canfield @ Chandelle Motorsports. I've been meaning to get my bike to him for some baseline numbers before I begin changing things up. Mike used to work for the Emgo M4 Suzuki squad but I haven't talked with him in quite a while. I have no idea if he's chasing the roadracing series this year or not.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We can do a Grudge Fest which is pretty much the same as a TNT, but cheaper. TNT costs $50 and Grudge Fest costs $35. Here is the next one:
Sat... Apr 17 2010 Grudge Fest
Side by side street style racing for all fully muffled vehicles. All vehicles must pass a standard tech inspection to compete. No eliminations. Race against friends with dial-ins or heads-up, it's your choice.
General Admission: $5
Race Entry: $35 car/driver
Gates Open: 5:00 PM. Racing 6:00 - 10:00

There is TNT's before this so let me know. Right now I'm running on the nitrous map and it runs fairly well, especially when its cooler. When it gets into the mid 70s though, it runs a little fat.

·
Registered
37 Posts
We can do a Grudge Fest which is pretty much the same as a TNT, but cheaper. TNT costs $50 and Grudge Fest costs $35. Here is the next one:
Sat... Apr 17 2010 Grudge Fest
Side by side street style racing for all fully muffled vehicles. All vehicles must pass a standard tech inspection to compete. No eliminations. Race against friends with dial-ins or heads-up, it's your choice.
General Admission: $5
Race Entry: $35 car/driver
Gates Open: 5:00 PM. Racing 6:00 - 10:00

There is TNT's before this so let me know. Right now I'm running on the nitrous map and it runs fairly well, especially when its cooler. When it gets into the mid 70s though, it runs a little fat.
Ok lets plan it, Im jonesin to race anyways. I will talk to my brother make sure we have no other track days scheduled and if there isnt then I will bring the trailer down there. We will tune your bike before we race. Just make sure you have enough nitrous to run on the dyno and on the track for that day.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sounds like a plan. PM me with the cost for the tune.
I'm not worried about the nitrous. I just want it tuned on the motor. I want to wait till I have enough $$$$ to replace things before using the nitrous. Like you did, for preventitive measures.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Sounds like a plan. PM me with the cost for the tune.
I'm not worried about the nitrous. I just want it tuned on the motor. I want to wait till I have enough $$$$ to replace things before using the nitrous. Like you did, for preventitive measures.
SMART MAN!!!!!!! Honestly sprocket if you want to hold on to the motor a little longer while you wait to gather the cash together just drop the shot down and still use the nitrous. I can re tune it for the adjustment fairly quickly

Since its a night race Can sandeford and I stay at your house?

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You guys are more than welcome to stay here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts