Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got an 05 ZX10R. Does anyone have any suggestions for the best place to get my bike tuned anywhere close to Springfield Ohio?

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
you might want to goto R,Schnitz,msp,epc,or brock,pro stock proformance:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Joe does all my tuning.

The man himself!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Joe is a badass, but a little expensive.

I always go to Brian Turner at Dynotune Motorsports. His company does nothing but dynotuning. Cars, trucks, bikes, you name it. They're on the westside of Columbus, in Galloway.

If you sign up on OhioRiders.net, you get a discount off dynoing and tuning. Just to dyno is $25 for three pulls. I forgot what tuning is, but not expensive at all.

Brian Turner (614) 778-8984
Howard Turner (614) 778-7823
[email protected]
311 OPM Companies Drive
Galloway, OH 43119

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all! :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
203 Posts
custom map?

I always go to Brian Turner at Dynotune Motorsports. His company does nothing but dynotuning. Cars, trucks, bikes, you name it. They're on the westside of Columbus, in Galloway.

If you sign up on OhioRiders.net, you get a discount off dynoing and tuning. Just to dyno is $25 for three pulls. I forgot what tuning is, but not expensive at all.

[email protected]
311 OPM Companies Drive
Galloway, OH 43119
I want to decat my cat.......i am going to call him to see what a map would run to make it efficient. thanks for the heads up, Joe is expensive.

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
depending on the riding your doing Drag, street, or track, or just high #'s to brag j/k

Drag racing = Brock's Performance

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Up here in T-Town, is Dyno Power. Definitely a good investment...but expensive.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
You must call Brian Turner @ Dyno Tune Motorsports 614-778-8984
West of what was New Rome on broadstreet.

He tunes cars and bikes (two dynos!) This guy knows his sheet! He got me 159 wheel hp on my weak ass R1 :thumbsup: Plus hes cheaper and more reliable than Joe M.

Chad:helmet: pm me w/ questions

·
Registered
1,120 Posts

[email protected]
311 OPM Companies Drive
Galloway, OH 43119

Oh yea.... :+1: lol

Chad:helmet:

·
Registered
152 Posts
i am going through this myself great question and thanks for the info all!
are you in springfield? i live just outside of mechanicsburg. we need to hook up and ride sometime.:thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts