Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Real nice times how far over is your SA?

·
Registered
319 Posts
How much of a negative affect did the 6" over have on cornering

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No-Mo said:
How much of a negative affect did the 6" over have on cornering
No-Mo, It depends on how you ride. If your riding style is 120 MPH kneedragging yeah you will not like it. If you just go fast through the turns its not bad. Another option would be a 0-6 inch adjustable(mine is 3-9") then you can just put the shorter chain on it and wheelbase will be stock. You can have the best of both worlds. Thanks, Vince

·
Registered
65 Posts
12 over

my bike is 12 over stock and I can ride just like the stock bikes so it's how you can ride. Also do you have the second gear:badteeth:

·
Banned
1,505 Posts
doesnt sticking the tire a mile from the ass make the bike spin more on the street with street tires ?? thats what my friend says and he says that never has intimidated him for that reason hes beat every stretched bike hes ever ran on a stock wheelbase !!!!!

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
imadimetooo said:
my bike is 12 over stock and I can ride just like the stock bikes so it's how you can ride. Also do you have the second gear:badteeth:

I would like to see you stay with a stock w/b bike at the gap on that bike. :spit: :heyyou:

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oneradten said:
doesnt sticking the tire a mile from the ass make the bike spin more on the street with street tires ?? thats what my friend says and he says that never has intimidated him for that reason hes beat every stretched bike hes ever ran on a stock wheelbase !!!!!
When mine was @ 8" like in the avatar it spun on the street but its not so bad @ 6". From a standing start I dont think he could beat me on the street if the bikes were the same(except the wheelbase) but you never know. Anyone can win on any given day.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
This is the way I think. If you come to the track with an extended bike most people will automatically think it is fast. I love having stock wheelbase cause people will under estimate you. Then you bust there azz!!!:helmet: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Ruthless Racing said:
This is the way I think. If you come to the track with an extended bike most people will automatically think it is fast. I love having stock wheelbase cause people will under estimate you. Then you bust there azz!!!:helmet: :mrgreen:
:+1:
and you can bust the azz in the twisties if need be:mrgreen:

·
Registered
65 Posts
the gap does not scare me

well when you and your stock wheel base bikes are ready we can see it is not all about the wheel base it's the rider too so don't let my arm get you bring that bike and any other stock bike

·
Registered
65 Posts
right

then bring your bike or the bike you are going to rent BRANDON and let's just see put your $$ where you stock bike is I don't have a issue about stock wheel base bike's just the one's that don't think that we can ride like them:fu2:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
imadimetooo said:
then bring your bike or the bike you are going to rent BRANDON and let's just see put your $$ where you stock bike is I don't have a issue about stock wheel base bike's just the one's that don't think that we can ride like them:fu2:
:popcorn:

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
imadimetooo said:
well when you and your stock wheel base bikes are ready we can see it is not all about the wheel base it's the rider too so don't let my arm get you bring that bike and any other stock bike
You have got to be kidding me here:crackup: .

Ok then... I will call you out here. Not anything to the point of a swing or blow but lets try this.

Come to the Barbers race this weekend....ride or trailer your bike and we will take it down some curves. Whoever can outride will buy the tickets to the race for the other.

Fair?

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
morrisjl2 said:
You have got to be kidding me here:crackup: .

Ok then... I will call you out here. Not anything to the point of a swing or blow but lets try this.

Come to the Barbers race this weekend....ride or trailer your bike and we will take it down some curves. Whoever can outride will buy the tickets to the race for the other.

Fair?
Ut oh!!!! :popcorn:

·
Registered
65 Posts
come to the street

do you need a controled track to ride come on man go take the road test one more time then call me out you do most of your rideing in the streets right lets go we will do the curves then the straight's for some money not tickets 1000,00 I have it to spare let's go:crackup:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts