Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... and not a moment too soon! :thumbsup: Hope to get to the mountains tomorrow to scrub 'em in. It's unreal how much softer and more compliant the Powers are than the Dunslops. :mrgreen:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
busaforhire said:
yea BD lets pitch in and send him $70 so he can get rid of them... :mrgreen:
Yeah, ya'll do that... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Big Daddy said:
naaaaaaaa i think ya should suffer all the harrassment :lol:

BD
Doesn't bother me... I'm after a few other things before I do those. Function over form, as in tires, brakes, etc... first. Would have held off on exhaust if Brad couldn't have done the EVO II slip. :wink: I'm almost to the point that I could even ride a stock bike and be happy. Well, except for brake lines, Pazzo levers, Champ sliders, Akra exhaust, Power tires, racing wheels, PUIG screen, ........ :mrgreen:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn I love Pilot Powers... :mrgreen: That is all...

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BadAzzGuitarPlyr said:
:mrgreen: Seems that plans always fall through but.....you riding this weekend?
I hope to get back to Cheaha this weekend. No hard plans just yet, but I think Chikkin and I are gonna try to go sat or sun. I'll let you know when we cement the plans. :wink:

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
zxmurphy said:
Have you ever tried bridgestone 014's on either of your 10's?
No, but that's what came on my 636. They were good tires, but I still like Powers better. The Powers feel softer and more compliant. Seems like the Powers soak up a bit more road imperfections and gravel and such than the 014. The 014's handled great and felt like they gripped solid though. Little to no warm up time just like the Powers as well. Definitely the best tire I've personally rode on besides PP's.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts