1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
If you're a Dunlop guy (like me, lol) , then wait for the Q2 when it's released Sept 1. SportRider reviewed them and said it's an awesome street/ trackday tire.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
yeah its suppose to be a pretty good tyre, and have some good grip when leaning on the side of the tyre, I use to like Dunlops but now i like the Michelins alot better... If I had money I would like to try a set of those new Q2's though to see how they are..

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I just put the Dunlops on my bike and I cant believe the difference in performance...I have so much confidence on my bike now. I cant believe just how shitty the stock Bridgstones truly are...they are SHIT!!.. Get the Dunlops, I guarantee you will LOVE them. When I need new tires again, im going Dunlop for sure!!

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
**Q2 Update** They are awesome! And they do last longer than the Q1's, I know. The way I ride (plus my trackdays), I usually get only 1500 miles on the Q1's. But these new tires are the shit. I recommend this Dunlop tire to all listening. I have had been using the Q2's since they first came out here in South Florida back in Mid November. I was one of the first ones down here, haha. Excellent tire and quality!

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
**Q2 Update** They are awesome! And they do last longer than the Q1's, I know. The way I ride (plus my trackdays), I usually get only 1500 miles on the Q1's. But these new tires are the shit. I recommend this Dunlop tire to all listening. I have had been using the Q2's since they first came out here in South Florida back in Mid November. I was one of the first ones down here, haha. Excellent tire and quality!
:+2: I must have been second and they are the shit!!:eek:ccasion1

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
I used to be diehard dunlop, but ever since I tried the pilot power 2ct's I been ridin Michelin's jock. I think I'm going with the Power Pure's next?:dontknow:

·
The Movie Goer!
6,853 Posts
How much for a set of Pures? I need 190/55 for the back an you know the front.

We have the Q2s and Pures on sale right now..:thumbsup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm looking for a tire to run on my Daytona 675 on an upcoming tour thru the Blue Ridge Pkwy. Last year ran it on the stock Pirelli Supercorsa Pros that the bike came with. Phenomenal. Looking for something that might be better in the rain, just in case. Thinking of the Pilot Power 2CT vs the Sportmax Q2.

Can you compare those three tires for me?

Thanks so much,

Leo

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
I'm looking for a tire to run on my Daytona 675 on an upcoming tour thru the Blue Ridge Pkwy. Last year ran it on the stock Pirelli Supercorsa Pros that the bike came with. Phenomenal. Looking for something that might be better in the rain, just in case. Thinking of the Pilot Power 2CT vs the Sportmax Q2.

Can you compare those three tires for me?

Thanks so much,

Leo
Pirelli Supercorsa Pros are race tires!

Am I missing something?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts