Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dunlop D211GP-A 190/55 (Here is what remains after 2 JenningsGP TrackDays)
The Grip is:notworthy: Awesome on a hot Florida day.

Since the 190/55 were discontinued I've ordered:
FULL SET D211GP-A 120 & 190/60
(FRONT COMPOUNDS: 7455 MED FRONT, REAR COMPOUND: 7455 Med Rear)

·
Chairman of the Board
16,056 Posts
Very harsh surface there but I love the track. Can you tell its full of lefts!? Lol!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have to admit that doing 95 laps in a single Track Day is something that isn't normal, but the Euro Cycle crew have a Monday Track Day that is $$ on the pockets. The lessons learned during one of their outings will bring a smile to you.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
They took whatever i gave them and begged for me to push them harder! Def impressed! Can't wait to try a track tire!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
24 Posts
GP D211 is the best tire ever. I'm now on D212 but I'm not satisfied :confused: Front ok, but the last 0 points, as we spend the last D212 will put the D211 200/55, and the front D212 will be great :wink:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I thought the GPD212 Pro, now I have them on a motorcycle, front 8854 ( M/H ), rear 9056( M ), last must go very low with tire pressure is lower than the D211, it seems to me too slow, I feel the difference in the rapid shifting in the corners, as if you can not follow the front :confused:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Never use heaters because I do not drive on the track, I'm a street racer, something like a Japanese kamikaze on the Croatian way hahahaha.
Mainly 15 years driving supersport engines and PhD tires, suspension and motorcycle mechanics :wink:
Twice in a coma, no bone in my body that I'm not broke but I wouldnt be hehehe :mrgreen:
This is about looking after the tires use on the road:wink:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
pressures on those should be near 28/20 but on that day, you needed to probably put in another 2psi, those things were melting hard

·
Registered
24 Posts
It's in the picture are former tires, GP racer, pressure F 2.2 R 1.9 and for the road where driving is a great pressure, no release, feedback extra, never a problem. But the D212 has to go down and the pressure, much :wink:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts