Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK soooooo I have a small problem, Got the bike done late last night, loaded it into the truck and now I am at work. "Work is close to the drag strip" FORGOT my owners manual, I need to set my shift light and I dont know how:rolleyes: ,,,,,,,,,,, I know its dumb, a little help before I leave work would be great........ First trip out to the strip on the new hot rod 06 zx10.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
*Push the MODE and RESET button simultaneously for more than 2 seconds. The previous shift-up engine speed setting will be displayed in the tachometer gauge.

*To change the shift-up indicator light mode, push the MODE button and the shift-up indicator light will shift between light off, flash, lighton (bright), and light on (dim). The shift-up engine speed can only be adjusted when the light is on.

*To adjust the shift-up engine speed, press the RESET button and the shift-up engine speed timing advances in 50 r/min (rpm) increments up to 13000 r/min (rpm) is reached while advancing, the increments reverse.

* To complete the adjustment. push the MODE button and RESET button simultaneously for more than two seconds. The tachometer now operates normally.

Hope this helps goood luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts