Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
haha, thats funny. i wonder if he will get grounded for that. hopefully he kicks ass aboard that sexy looking bike next year.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Hmmm. looking a little like the old Harley Superbike? Bit of a stretch but, I think it looks ugly. But Im sure its fast as hell and handles a little bit better than that old POS.

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
I would totally want the Harley superbike. The largest Harley dealer in Vancouver has one. They also have a mv agusta f4 cc

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I just hope it helps Hayden next season. At least for top 5 finishes.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
I just hope it helps Hayden next season. At least for top 5 finishes.
he should have better luck now that the engines are allowed to be bigger and he can ride like a cowboy instead of like a 250 rider. hopefully

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
...getting back to the 1000s should help but Nicky's doing better all the time and he's had better results than anyone else on the Duc. Besides Casey, of course. Pretty much anyone they ask in the paddock says the Duc is a different(difficult) bike to get used to. They've changed some things to make him more comfortable and he had numerous shots at good results if it weren't for people with their heads up their asses thinking they can win the race in the first corner.

I think people forget sometimes that there's a slight difference between what Nicky and those guys are doing and people on here going out and "hittin some twisties".

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Nicky is a laid back guy and he was as mad as could be when de angelis took him out in turn 1. I know every year and every race is gamble, but i just hope that Hayden can wrestle that red bike and get a few wins/podiums this season.

·
Administrator
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hayden embarrassed after spoiling Ducati's launch

MADONNA DI CAMPIGLIO, Italy, Jan 12 (Reuters) - American Nicky Hayden will have to make amends on the track after admitting on Tuesday he had ruined the launch of Ducati's new MotoGP bike by posting pictures of it on his own website....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts