this is better than the xerox or the marlboro one IMO

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
I like it. :cool:

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
who would want to ride a hayden replica when the guy gets excited with a 5th place finish...
It's a hot bike... But I tell ya. Knowing you are on the arguably
(2008 ZX10) best performance bike available makes it tough to look at anything else.

I am sure that bike is a blast!!!

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
who would want to ride a hayden replica when the guy gets excited with a 5th place finish...
Yeah I hear ya but it's still a good lookin ride imo

·
Registered
524 Posts
I wouldn't mind having one in my garage. Good looking machine. Hey, 5th place in the top racing class in the world isn't anything to sneeze at.

·
Premium Member
9,188 Posts
I like the sides and especially the lowers. The nose and tail, not so much.

·
welds like he has palsy
1,761 Posts
Nice bike, but since it's a Hayden special it probably isn't as fast as the regular 848.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Ingjr said:
Hey, 5th place in the top racing class in the world isn't anything to sneeze at.

:+1:,000,000

It ain't the ama out there. He's fighting with the best in the world on a bike that no one but Stoner has been able to ride so far. I was optimistic that Hayden could be the next one to tame it. Especially after the decent pre-season tests. I'm not so sure now but even if he doesn't 5th place is pretty damn good.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
seriously?????

i would want to ride that bike, Hayden is a world champ who is on this bike for the first time this year -figuring things out on a notoriously hard bike to ride. why do you ride a Kawi and there is not one green bike out there? im trying to understand your comment, but it looks retarded from every angle.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I like the 848 in plain Ducati red with no graphics personally, but then again, I like things simple. Different strokes for different folks I guess...

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I guess there are two at the dealership near me, I'm gunna go take a look tomorrow!

2010 1198s is calling my name........ :smile:

1 - 20 of 68 Posts