Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Police arrive to a murder scene to find John Doe shot to death in his car. After surveying the scene, the crime scene investigators could not find any traces of fibers or fingerprints left by the perpetrators. They also determined that John Doe was shot in his car, however the windows were up and the doors were locked from the inside.

How is this possible?

*If you heard this one before, don't spoil it for the rest.* Post your answers and I will say yeh or neh!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
So, if he didn't shoot himself, and he wasn't shot through the car somehow, and he wasn't placed there after being shot, then the only other idea I have is that he was shot as he was closing the door or rolling the window up. :dontknow:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So, if he didn't shoot himself, and he wasn't shot through the car somehow, and he wasn't placed there after being shot, then the only other idea I have is that he was shot as he was closing the door or rolling the window up. :dontknow:
Believe it or not GPZ, you are damn close!:wink:

·
Registered
106 Posts
He was shot before he got into his car, but didn't die. Had enough energy to get in the car and lock the doors, then dies from the wounds while in his car. Maybe?

-Brandon

1 - 20 of 33 Posts