Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Scientist. Some of those questions I thought were a little irrelevant, and some others I thought were a little out there... I mean, theres no way I'd give up a Saturday party to set up a friends computer or stereo, that shit can wait, why don't they come to the party with me? And skipping it to name someones dog? wtf, they should have thought of that before and why would they need my help out of all people. Spike is a perfectly acceptable name for ANY dog.

There are also some jobs that I would prefer to work by myself, and others that I would like to work with another. I'd split that down the middle 50/50.

The one about meeting the famous person. Some people would pick oprah so they can give her a sob story and ask for money, but the people who made this quiz probably took it as who ever picked her is a genuine fan.

I would also like to buy a suped up bike rather than a car.

You get the point.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Scientific, and I HATE science. Whatever I guess it was either garbage man or scientist so the computer took pity on me.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Science

Chemist, Laser development lab

Nuclear Equipment Operation Technician, submarine manufacturer

Nanotechnologist, hearing aid manufacturer

Computer Software Engineer, skateboard maker

Materials Engineer, speaker cable manufacturer

Where the heck do they come up with software engineer for a skateboard maker? :dontknow:

·
Registered
41 Posts
I don't to take no stinkin' quiz to tell me my dream job is not having any job at all ;)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Science

Biochemist, oil spill containment systems firm

Environmental science and protection technician, underwater welding equipment maker

Food Science Technician, natural foods producer

Computer Software Engineer, hydroelectric dam plant

Materials Engineer, natural gas mass transit plant

I will say this is better then the program I used in high school. No matter how many times I answered the questions it always told me I should be a stunt man:crackup:The damn computer never asked if I was afraid of heights:dontknow:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts